THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    After all of the horror DVD reviews I did last month for Halloween, all I
    wanted to do this week was something that to me seemed as far away from horror
    as possible like Disney films, Fox animated comedies, and "Friends." Next
    update will be more focused on sci-fi than anything else, but this week I took
    it light and I hope you all did too so here are this week's new media reviews:

    DVD:

    Finding Nemo: 2-Disc Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Finding_Nemo_DVD.html

    Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty: Special Edition: 2-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Sleeping_Beauty_DVD.html

    King Of The Hill: The Complete Second Season On DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/King_Hill_Season_2_DVD.html

    Christmas With The Simpsons:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Christmas_Simpsons_DVD.html

    Friends: The Complete Fifth Season On DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Friends_Season_5_DVD.html

    TV:

    Word Of Honor: TNT Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Word_Of_Honor_TNT.html

    Please support GENRE ONLINE buy purchasing products from the Amazon.Com links
    that accompany the reviews and menu pages. Your patronage is appreciated. Thank
    you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Nov 7, 2003