THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Beginning with Saturday's update until Halloween I will be doing one more week
    of nothing but horror films on DVD reviews with the exception of one sci-fi
    title much like I did with the two weeks I devoted to horror films on DVD
    earlier this month. I'll also announce the winners of the Hulk DVD contest in
    next week's update. Until then, here are this week's new DVD reviews:

    The X-Files: The Complete Eighth Season On DVD Collector's Edition Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/X_Files_Season_8_DVD.htmlc.htm

    Steven Spielberg Presents Taken On DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Taken_DVD.html

    The Adventures Of Indiana Jones: The Complete DVD Movie Collection: Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Indiana_Jones_DVD.html

    Dragonslayer:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dragonslayer_DVD.html

    Black Sunday:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Black_Sunday_DVD.html

    The Tick: The Entire Series On DVD:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Tick_DVD.html

    Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle: Unrated Widescreen Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Angels_Full_Throttle_UWSE_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Oct 24, 2003