THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have 12 new media reviews beginning with 7 new DVD reviews and
    continuing onward with one multimedia review and 4 TV reviews. Beginning
    Sunday, September 28, 2003, GENRE ONLINE.NET will go into horror films on DVD
    mode for a week with reviews of lots of new and available horror DVD titles to
    give you all goosebumps this Halloween. In addition there will be a "Texas
    Chainsaw Massacre" DVD cover story with reviews of all four features on DVD
    plus the documentary in anticipation of New Line's remake opening in theaters
    next month. This is the first of two horror DVD week exclusives. I anticipate
    doing one more before the holiday. Anyway since my weekly updates usually go
    out on a Thursday night, there will not be a weekly update next week, but
    instead the Thursday after will encompass two weeks worth of reviews and more,
    including the horror DVD reviews.

    Now I have a new trivia contest running until Tuesday, October 21, 2003. Two
    winners will each receive a copy of the theatrical version of "Battlestar
    Galactica" on DVD courtesy of Universal Studios Home Video and GENRE
    ONLINE.NET. Please note that winners of the "High School Reunion Collection"
    and "Kiss Symphony: The DVD" are not eligible to participate in this contest.
    Here is the link for everyone else and good luck!

    http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_Trivia_Contest.html

    Now here are this week's new media reviews:

    DVD:
    The Adventures Of Robin Hood: Two-Disc Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Adventures_Robin_Hood_DVD.html

    The Mark Of Zorro: Studio Classics:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Mark_Zorro_DVD.html

    Bulletproof Monk: Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Bulleproof_Monk_DVD.html

    Jim Henson's The Storyteller: The Complete Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Storyteller_DVD.html

    LEXX: Series 4: Video Set 4:
    http://www.genreonline.net/LEXX_S4_V4_DVD.html

    Holes: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Holes_DVD.html

    Saturday Night Live: 25 Years Of Music, Performances And Sketches 5-Disc Box
    Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/SNL_25_Music_DVD.html

    Multimedia:
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: Windows CD-ROM:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Jedi_Academy_Windows_CDROM.html

    Television:
    Style In Motion: Turner Classic Movies Film Festival:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Style_Motion_TCM.htm

    House Rules: TBS Superstation Reality Series Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/House_Rules_TBS.htm

    D.C. Sniper: 23 Days Of Fear: USA Network Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/DC_Sniper_USA.htm

    Wilder Days: TNT Original Movie Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Wilder_Days_TNT.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Sep 26, 2003