THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have 11 new DVD reviews and on TV review, but before I begin I just
    want to congratulate the winners of the "Kiss Symphony: The DVD" sets who are
    Charles delaVergne in Metairie, Louisiana and Dave Burgess, in Toronto,
    Ontario. Thank you for participating! Tomorrow is the last day to enter the
    "High School Reunion Collection" contest and be won of three winners to get
    their own set so give it a shot. Here is the link:

    http://www.genreonline.net/High_School_Reunion_Contest.html

    Universal Studios Home Video is also sponsoring a contest where a winner and
    one guest can attend the Galacticacon Convention. To enter click the link here:

    http://www.electricartists.com/bsg/genre.html

    Now here are this week's new reviews:

    TV:
    Star Trek: Enterprise Third Season Premiere: The Xindi:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Enterprise_Third_Season_Premiere_UPN.html

    Star Blazers: The Bolar Wars: Season Three - The Lost Episodes: Part V:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Bolar_Wars_Part_V_DVD.html

    The Core:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Core_DVD.html

    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: The Complete Second Season On DVD:
    http://www.genreonline.net/CSI_Season2_DVD.html

    Sixteen Candles: High School Reunion Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Sixteen_Candles_DVD.html

    The Breakfast Club: High School Reunion Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Breakfast_Club_DVD..htm

    Weird Science: High School Reunion Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Weird_Science_DVD.html

    Leon: The Professional: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Leon_Superbit_DVD.html

    Lawrence Of Arabia: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Lawrence_Arabia_Superbit_DVD.html

    Hook: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Hook_Superbit_DVD.html

    Kiss Symphony: The DVD:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Hook_Superbit_DVD.html

    God, Sex And Apple Pie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/God_Sex_Pie_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Sep 12, 2003