THIS WEEK AT GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    October is always my busiest month while the time between August and January is
    my busiest work season. What started out as a week devoted to nothing but
    horror DVD reviews quickly became nearly two weeks with the exception of one
    science fiction DVD review of Warner Home Video's "The Matrix Reloaded:
    Widescreen Edition." There will be one more week of nothing but horror DVD
    reviews from October 24, 2003, through Halloween because there are still a lot
    more I need to see. However in the next two weeks before the second horror
    marathon update, I will have plenty of other GENRE DVD, TV On DVD, and TV
    reviews for some of the other hot titles released now or very soon. As an
    aside, if you like the work I do here, please support the site by purchasing
    from the site's software sponsor Amazon. Com through any of the links that
    accompany the reviews or on the various menu pages on the site. You can
    purchase anything from Amazon just by clicking on the link and not necessarily
    the item you clicked on so give it a look. Thank you.

    Next week I will announce the two winners of the "Battlestar Galactica" feature
    film version DVD contest and will have another contest up and running. In the
    mean time I am starting this update containing 24 DVD reviews with my salute to
    New Line Cinema's upcoming remake of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," which opens
    on Friday, October 17, 2003, in theaters. Here is a link to the official
    website where one can view the theatrical trailer:
    http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/

    Now here are this week's new DVD reviews:

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Pioneer Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_PSE_DVD.html

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_2_DVD.html

    Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III: R-Rated & Unrated Versions:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_3_Leatherface_DVD.html

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_4_DVD.html

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: A Family Portrait Revisited: A Documentary:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_Revisited_DVD.html

    The Matrix Reloaded: Widescreen Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Matrix_Reloaded_WS_DVD.html

    John Carpenter's They Live:
    http://www.genreonline.net/They_Live_DVD.html

    John Carpenter's Prince Of Darkness:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Prince_Darkness_DVD.html

    Halloween III: Season Of The Witch:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Halloween_3_DVD.html

    28 Days Later: Widescreen Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/28_Days_Later_DVD.html

    Wrong Turn:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Wrong_Turn_DVD.html

    Willard: New Line Platinum Series:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Willard_DVD.html

    Lawnmower Man 2: Jobe's War:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Lawnmowerman2_DVD.html

    Wes Craven's The Serpent And The Rainbow:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Serpent_Rainbow_DVD.html

    Wes Craven's The People Under The Stairs:
    http://www.genreonline.net/People_Under_Stairs_DVD.html

    House Of Wax/Mystery Of The Wax Museum:
    http://www.genreonline.net/House_Wax_DVD.html

    Waxwork & Waxwork II: Lost In Time: Double Feature DVD:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Waxwork_Doublefeature_DVD.html

    Countess Dracula & The Vampire Lovers: Midnight Movies Double Feature:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Countess_Dracula_Vampire_Lovers_DVD.html

    Poltergeist II: The Other Side & Poltergeist III Double Feature:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Poltergeist_Doublefeature_DVD.html

    The Haunting (1963):
    http://www.genreonline.net/Haunting_DVD.html

    Child's Play 3:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Childs_Play_3_DVD.html

    Tale From The Crypt Presents Demon Knight:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Crypt_Demon_DVD.html

    Tales From The Crypt Presents Bordello Of Blood:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Crypt_Bordello_DVD.html

    Fright Night Part II:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Fright_Night_2_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Oct 10, 2003