!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER, Nov 18, 2006.

  1. !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

    OUR MAIL ORDER STARTS, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST

    Dear Friends,

    Many people are going to tell you that there are.."no more secrets" to
    making the big profits in mail order. Well, nothing can be farther from the
    truth.

    THIS IS A PROMOTION

    Our Ambition is to win you as a partner.

    FOR Only 1 US-DOLLAR / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound, you are one of the
    beginners in our MAIL-LIST >SECRETS<, and so the first, who will get SECRETS
    first

    The 1 USD / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound is for processing and storage your
    Mail-adress.
    Well, the normal processing and storage ist more then 1 USD, EURO or BP, but
    we wanna show you, that we wanna have your trust.

    Yes,
    this is an extraordinary way to start, but this is for us the only way to
    "separate the chaff from wheat",
    which means, we want people who have the real interest and desire on
    earning money.
    THIS PEOPLE WILL DO THIS WITH A LAUGH.

    The Only need is, that you have the ambition to earn big money. Nothing
    more.

    Please write your Mail-Adress CLEARLY on a piece of paper:

    > MAIL-LIST "Secrets" ENG < + your Mail-adress.

    Put the 1 USD / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound between the paper, and then the
    paper in an dark piece of a paper. For example, piece of a newsletter.

    P.S.
    you can change 1 EURO / 1 BP also by every moneybank into a 1 US-Dollar
    Banknote. So it is easier to send.

    Put it all into an envelope, close it, stamp it, and send it per Postal way
    to:

    S.P.L. Solutions
    - Marketing -
    Post-Box 4262
    D - 24041 Kiel
    GERMANY

    IF you pay fast you will get a SPECIAL PRESENT !!!

    After we receive your payment, you are in the Mail-List for starters.

    Be exited.

    MAIL ORDER STARTS BY THE END of NOVEMBER, So hurry up.

    !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER , Nov 18, 2006

  2. !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE
    !!!" <> say in news:#:

    > !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

    WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Where do I sign? Hang on, you'll need to speak
    to my rep. His name is Ramone....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - What is the padding on these walls for?

    Neil, Nov 18, 2006

  3. !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER

    LRM Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER BRIDE !!!

    IFYPFY

    LRM, Nov 19, 2006
  4. !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > did you hear "!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER
    > MILLIONAIRE
    > !!!" <> say in news:#:
    >
    >> !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

    > WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Where do I sign? Hang on, you'll need to speak
    > to my rep. His name is Ramone....

    Awesome...I can't believe an opportunity like this actually found *US*. I
    mean c'mon, what are the odds? They've got to be a MILLION to ONE!!!!
    Dude...I am NOT letting this one pass me by.

    He, do you think I can borrow Ram One?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 19, 2006