    This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    mcmcse.com....

    brtnharv, Feb 9, 2004

  2. brtnharv

    JaR Guest

    "brtnharv" <> wrote in message
    news:d7e601c3ef3f$2e24d610$...
    > This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    > braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    > mcmcse.com....

    It's not a website, it's a newsgroup on USENET. There, see! You _did_ learn
    something here.

    Don't trip over the bit bucket on the way out.

    JaR
    Helpful Thug

    JaR, Feb 9, 2004

  3. brtnharv

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "brtnharv" <> wrote in news:d7e601c3ef3f
    $2e24d610$:

    > This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    > braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    > mcmcse.com....

    no. please come back! what will we do without you?

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 9, 2004
  4. brtnharv

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    > braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    > mcmcse.com....

    *sniffles, sheds tear*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 9, 2004
  5. "brtnharv" <> wrote in message
    > This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    > braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    > mcmcse.com....

    A new light has shown up in the forum. Members turn their head, rise and
    head in a new direction. The future appears bright, and the promise of
    better days is clear....

    ....cancel that! It was just some dork lighting his fart on fire.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 9, 2004
  6. brtnharv

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Hahahaha!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 9, 2004
  7. brtnharv

    kpg Guest

    "brtnharv" <> wrote in message
    > This site is nothing but bitching and talking about
    > braindumps. Hell with this, im off to certcities.com and
    > mcmcse.com....

    I would leave too but those other "sites" are so damn boring.

    KP "Addicted to Love" G

    kpg, Feb 9, 2004