This site is useless

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Nunya Business, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. What is going on in this site? People ask simple
    questions and the responses are rude and at times
    idiotic. Grow up.
    Nunya Business, Oct 25, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Nunya Business

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Nunya Business" <> wrote in message news:<00c601c39ab6$b4ec5b60$>...
    > What is going on in this site? People ask simple
    > questions and the responses are rude and at times
    > idiotic. Grow up.


    Erm, firstly, this is a newsgroup, not a site.
    Secondly, people studying to become MCSE certified should be more than
    capable of finding the answers to most 'simple questions' themselves.
    Thirdly, are you perchance related to Dubya ?
    Andy Foster, Oct 25, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Nunya Business

    diamond geza Guest

    Sir,

    I could not agree more. You have to remember that the microsoft mcse despite
    what most people think is nothing more than a base qualification, the vast
    majority of people who have this status have so by cheating their way there
    by using braindumps and transcenders etc. Many people how have an mcse will
    disagree but this is a fact, and they know it.

    If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing altogether.
    Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    My friend, take it from someone who knows, if you want to get ahead of the
    pack do not follow the masses. Unless you are a cheating **** you will be
    wasting lots of time and money following the mcse track. Nobody can prove if
    they are a cheater or not, so everyone will think your a cheater, that's a
    fact.

    I have seen lots of people who put things like bla bla bla mcse # 21 etc.
    etc. or mcse, mcsa, A+ , Network + CCNA etc. at the end of their posts. What
    they should put is just something like Wanker, or Twat, because everyone in
    the trade knows that all these exams can be cheated so easily. This just
    proves you are a cheater plane and simple. Like anyone really gives a shite
    how many exams they have past/cheated anyway, get a fucking life.

    Many people in this group post the most fuckwit questions as if they have
    never even touched a computer before in their lives. Trouble is this what it
    is like, there are loads of people who have an mcse and don't even have a pc
    of their own, yet alone work in computer environment. Just how the **** did
    they get an mcse? Say no more.....

    **** this group and all that it stands for. If you want a serious job with a
    future stay well clear of the microsoft exams.


    "Nunya Business" <> wrote in message
    news:00c601c39ab6$b4ec5b60$...
    > What is going on in this site? People ask simple
    > questions and the responses are rude and at times
    > idiotic. Grow up.
    diamond geza, Oct 25, 2003
    #3
  4. Nunya Business

    |{evin Guest

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    wrote:


    >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing altogether.
    >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux


    Number of jobs on Monster that ask for Linux: 117
    Number of jobs on Monster that ask for MCSE: 1100

    Hmm.. yeah..
    |{evin, Oct 25, 2003
    #4
  5. Nunya Business

    pastypies Guest

    Even though I don't agree with some of the previous posters use of English I
    think he makes a valid point. Lots of people know that some certifications
    carry more weight than others.

    Unfortunately the MCSE has become one of the lesser certs primarily because
    it is so easy to cheat, and because so many people in the IT sector have
    MCSE status. If people can cheat then they will cheat, or at least most of
    them will.

    Nobody is denying there are more jobs for Microsoft products requiring
    Microsoft certification. MS have about 90% of the desktop market so your
    results form Monster jobs is hardly surprising, but that is all it proves. I
    agree with this guy in as much as quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality.

    Look again at the job sites and just see what people are willing to pay for
    people who are CCIE's or CCNP's or RHCE's or PIX Firewall specialists. There
    aren't so many of these people around for one simple reason, the exams are
    very much more difficult to pass and in most cases impossible to cheat. If
    you have one of these certs you must know what your talking about.

    In some ways I blame the cheaters for bringing down the status of the MCSE,
    MCSA etc. etc. but in other ways I also blame MS for not changing the format
    of their exams. They have had many years now in which to do it but they
    still bring out the computer based multiple choice exams which are so easily
    cheated. They must know that most of the people that pass do so by cheating,
    yet they do nothing to stop it from happening.

    Just think if MS changed the format of their exams so as to make half of it
    a practical lab based test, like the Redhat exams, I reckon that 70% of
    people wouldn't even bother to attempt it. MS would lose at lot of money.
    It's like the guy says.

    "Many people in this group post the most f**kwit questions as if they have
    never even touched a computer before in their lives. Trouble is this what it
    is like, there are loads of people who have an mcse and don't even have a pc
    of their own, yet alone work in computer environment. Just how the f**k did
    they get an mcse? Say no more....."

    This guy sounds like a bit of a knob, but he is so right.

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    > >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing

    altogether.
    > >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    >
    > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for Linux: 117
    > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for MCSE: 1100
    >
    > Hmm.. yeah..
    pastypies, Oct 26, 2003
    #5
  6. Nunya Business

    Blaze Guest

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    > >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing

    altogether.
    > >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    >


    I have a MCSA and CCNA and nowhere in the Cisco course do they teach you to
    work on any PC or Server....

    If you want to be wiring peon then do the CCNA because all they teach you
    there is exam 216 with a bit of wiring and router config.....and there are
    lots of jobs for that. not LOL

    I was on the Cisco course with people who had not worked on a PC before and
    at the end of it they still didn't know how to fix a PC....because CISCO is
    not a real cert
    Blaze, Oct 26, 2003
    #6
  7. Nunya Business

    pastypies Guest

    I just love this guy, this is just what I'm talking about. Tell me my friend
    when you allegedly went on this Cisco course did they point out that Cisco
    are a manufacturer of switches, routers and firewalls etc. and not pc's and
    servers. This might explain why if you didn't know much about pc's and
    servers before you took the course, you wouldn't at the end, although you
    might know a bit more about networking and Cisco products.

    Clearly you were asleep though the entire course because you have somehow
    magically passed a certification in Cisco networking thinking it was
    supposed to be about fixing pc's and servers. Perhaps you sat the A+ course
    by mistake thinking it was a Cisco course and then took the CCNA exam, it's
    possible I suppose.

    Maybe the 70-216 exam has changed since I took it but I don't recall doing
    any router configuration, although there were questions on networking and
    TCP/IP etc.

    You say about the CCNA not being a real certification. You claim it is not
    because it is not about fixing pc's and servers. I would say it greatly
    lacks any weight on it's own because it is multiple choice just like all the
    MS exams, and is therefore so easy to cheat. I know loads of people who have
    a CCNA cert, but I don't know a single one who didn't cheat it by
    braindumping or some other means.

    Just look at how many people take the CCNA which is Cisco's base exam but
    then never go any further.

    Don't get any illusions of grandeur about having a MS cert like a MCSA or
    MCSE. Loads of people have these nowadays, they are easily passed and/or
    cheated and they are as common as muck.

    "Blaze" <> wrote in message
    news:9nOmb.1616$...
    >
    > "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing

    > altogether.
    > > >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    > >

    >
    > I have a MCSA and CCNA and nowhere in the Cisco course do they teach you

    to
    > work on any PC or Server....
    >
    > If you want to be wiring peon then do the CCNA because all they teach you
    > there is exam 216 with a bit of wiring and router config.....and there are
    > lots of jobs for that. not LOL
    >
    > I was on the Cisco course with people who had not worked on a PC before

    and
    > at the end of it they still didn't know how to fix a PC....because CISCO

    is
    > not a real cert
    >
    >
    pastypies, Oct 26, 2003
    #7
  8. Nunya Business

    Simon Geary Guest

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    > >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing

    altogether.
    > >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    >
    > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for Linux: 117
    > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for MCSE: 1100
    >
    > Hmm.. yeah..


    Number of Red Hat certified individuals going for the 117 jobs: 100
    Number of MCSE certified individuals going for the 1100 jobs: 10,000

    Not exact figures of course, but you get my point.
    Simon Geary, Oct 27, 2003
    #8
  9. Nunya Business wrote:
    > What is going on in this site? People ask simple
    > questions and the responses are rude and at times
    > idiotic. Grow up.


    Okay.

    I'm sure glad you came along to straighten us up.

    --
    Fris "Everyone behave now" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
    #9
  10. Nunya Business

    Consultant Guest

    shuddup you ass

    "Nunya Business" <> wrote in message
    news:00c601c39ab6$b4ec5b60$...
    > What is going on in this site? People ask simple
    > questions and the responses are rude and at times
    > idiotic. Grow up.
    Consultant, Oct 27, 2003
    #10
  11. Nunya Business

    Jtyc Guest

    > shuddup you ass

    Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow.
    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003
    #11
  12. Nunya Business

    billyw Guest

    would they be made up figures?

    "Simon Geary" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    >
    > "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:50:16 +1000, "diamond geza" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > >If you have any sense what so ever you will ditch the mcse thing

    > altogether.
    > > >Go with a serious and recognised exam track like Cisco or Redhat Linux

    > >
    > > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for Linux: 117
    > > Number of jobs on Monster that ask for MCSE: 1100
    > >
    > > Hmm.. yeah..

    >
    > Number of Red Hat certified individuals going for the 117 jobs: 100
    > Number of MCSE certified individuals going for the 1100 jobs: 10,000
    >
    > Not exact figures of course, but you get my point.
    >
    >
    billyw, Oct 27, 2003
    #12
  13. billyw wrote:
    > would they be made up figures?


    You weren't aware that 83.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

    --
    Fris "See spot admin. Admin, spot, admin!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
    #13
  14. Hey Wally, mom's acting pretty strange on this plane...

    --
    RL (the Beaver) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > > shuddup you ass

    >
    > Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow.
    >
    >
    >
    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Oct 28, 2003
    #14
  15. Nunya Business

    Consultant Guest

    what was the dirtiest thing ever said on tv? answer below...




















    hey ward, i think you were a little hard on the beaver last night
    "RL Coppedge, MCSE" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey Wally, mom's acting pretty strange on this plane...
    >
    > --
    > RL (the Beaver) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT
    >
    > http://www.rlcoppedge.com/
    >
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > > shuddup you ass

    > >
    > > Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow.
    > >
    > >
    > >

    >
    >
    Consultant, Oct 28, 2003
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. charles adams

    Mozilla e-mail signature useless?

    charles adams, Jan 26, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    474
    charles
    Jan 27, 2004
  2. Xanophile
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    625
    Ed Mullen
    Jan 9, 2005
  3. mat

    Is 70-016 useless?

    mat, Dec 16, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    468
    Kline Sphere
    Dec 17, 2003
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere

    Re: USELESS MCSE

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    385
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
    Aug 5, 2004
  5. SteveB
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,142
    SteveB
    Mar 26, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page