    Hey , Check out this site free iPods!
    Click here:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18982568

    matthew, Jun 16, 2005

  2. matthew

    GuitarMan Guest

    sent to:

    GuitarMan, Jun 16, 2005

  3. matthew

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:45:11 +0100, "matthew" <>
    wrote:

    >Hey guys this works ,

    Hopefully, not for long.

    ,

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Jun 17, 2005
  4. matthew

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:23:50 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:45:11 +0100, "matthew" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hey guys this works ,

    >Hopefully, not for long.
    >
    >,

    For sure, I mean how can so many stupid morons keep posting the same
    tripe over and over. Oh I know spammers are stupid.
    Almost forgot. LOL

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jun 17, 2005