    Thanks
    unprotected in NS
    ron

    Ronald Murray, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Ronald Murray

    Thor Guest

    start/settings/control panel/network connections

    double-click your network connection icon, and click the "advanced" tab, and
    there you will find the option to enable or disable the windows XP firewall.

    As for Norton, their security suite sucks ass IMHO. But you can try simply
    disabling the email scanning portion of the antivirus, as it is redundant
    anyway. You are still protected by the auto-protect active scanner if a
    virus attempts to infect the system.

    Thor, Mar 7, 2004