This mother Board..

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. My mother board is FOXCONN 915P7MH Series. Does it support 64-bit computing?
    If you use this mother board, Do you use 64-bit computing?
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Feb 16, 2007

  2. It would seem that this board supports a processor that can do 64bit
    (EM64T - as opposed to AMD64). The processor is the defining issue so, yes -
    if you install a 64bit OS, this motherboard supports 64bit. However, it does
    not seem to be terribly advanced for such a job, rather moderate memory
    support, I think. But no reason to believe it wouldn't do a great job as
    such. I am just not familiar with the FoxConns, and I think there are much
    more powerfull alternatives out there.

    But then it may be important to consider that if you don't really need it,
    you will not be experiencing any performance difference. If you love to
    solve endless problems, then 64bit is for you - if you just need a 'puter'
    that works - stay 32bit!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 16, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Nut Cracker Guest

    I would also ensure that there are adequate XP64/Vista64 drivers for the
    integrated devices before I made such a move.

    - NuTs

    Nut Cracker, Feb 16, 2007