    When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
    right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
    ? Or is that separate ?

    Nick, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Nick

    ripping silk Guest

    Nick wrote:

    > When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
    > right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
    > ? Or is that separate ?

    seperate.. unless it the vendor specifically says its a package deal...

    ripping silk, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Nick wrote:

    > When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
    > right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
    > ? Or is that separate ?

    seperate... almost always.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 19, 2004
  4. In article <>, says...
    > When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
    > right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
    > ? Or is that separate ?

    Er separate, I'd guess that most people would sell second hand
    motherboards and cpus at the same time.

    Check the capacitors on second hand motherboards!!

    wogers nemesis, Aug 20, 2004