This just in....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Scraggy Guest

    Scraggy, Sep 9, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Sep 9, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    philo Guest

    philo, Sep 9, 2005
  5. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg

    Hey, don't make fun of the guy who said Bin Laden is wanted dead or
    alive. Perhaps he screwed the pooch on making good on the threat, but
    his intentions were good.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 9, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    John Holmes Guest

    pcbutts1 blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg

    PMSL

    --
    Your mother was a pale hobo who talked incessantly about teapots in a
    morgue.

    John Holmes, Sep 9, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Sep 9, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    John Holmes Guest

    SgtMinor blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    pcbutts is a well known plagiarist ****. We all know that.

    --
    Your mother was a vast-egoed blockhead who worshipped cheese spread in an
    industrial mining complex.

    John Holmes, Sep 9, 2005
  9. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005
  10. pcbutts1

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 9, 2005
  11. pcbutts1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Sep 9, 2005
  12. pcbutts1

    Old Gringo Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg

    LOL Fun

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Sep 10, 2005
  13. pcbutts1

    Plato Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    > > http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg
    > >

    > LOL Fun

    Of course the timing is suspect, but the president of Iraq has been on
    the news in the last 24 hours thanking mr bush for freeing his country
    from 40 years of dictatorship rule. He had quite a compelling argument,
    ie america, and others, came in and freed europe in WW1 and WW2 and now
    has freed Iraq.

    It got me wondering how mr bush would be viewed now, if he, and his
    administration, hadn't lied to the public re: the reasons for starting
    the war.

    Plato, Sep 10, 2005
  14. pcbutts1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg
    >>>

    >> LOL Fun

    > Of course the timing is suspect, but the president of Iraq has been on
    > the news in the last 24 hours thanking mr bush for freeing his country
    > from 40 years of dictatorship rule. He had quite a compelling
    > argument, ie america, and others, came in and freed europe in WW1 and
    > WW2 and now has freed Iraq.
    >
    > It got me wondering how mr bush would be viewed now, if he, and his
    > administration, hadn't lied to the public re: the reasons for starting
    > the war.

    I hear that. Making up lies and stories was NOT they way to American's
    hearts.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 10, 2005
  15. pcbutts1

    SgtMinor Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> > http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg
    >> >

    >> LOL Fun

    > Of course the timing is suspect, but the president of Iraq has been on
    > the news in the last 24 hours thanking mr bush for freeing his country
    > from 40 years of dictatorship rule. He had quite a compelling argument,
    > ie america, and others, came in and freed europe in WW1 and WW2 and now
    > has freed Iraq.
    >
    > It got me wondering how mr bush would be viewed now, if he, and his
    > administration, hadn't lied to the public re: the reasons for starting
    > the war.

    Everything about this war is suspect. And President Talibani's analogy
    is flawed: Iraq was not occupied by a foreign power. We just went in
    after "the guy who tried to kill my dad," as President Bush stated about
    Saddam Hussein. And when the missions were accomplished in 1918 and
    1945, the shooting pretty much stopped.

    With three plus more years to go in his term, Bush is bound to screw up
    big time many more times and will put a lock on the title of "worst
    President ever."

    SgtMinor, Sep 10, 2005
  16. pcbutts1

    Old Gringo Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.pcbutts1.com/bush.jpg
    >>>

    >>LOL Fun

    > Of course the timing is suspect, but the president of Iraq has been on
    > the news in the last 24 hours thanking mr bush for freeing his country
    > from 40 years of dictatorship rule. He had quite a compelling argument,
    > ie america, and others, came in and freed europe in WW1 and WW2 and now
    > has freed Iraq.
    >
    > It got me wondering how mr bush would be viewed now, if he, and his
    > administration, hadn't lied to the public re: the reasons for starting
    > the war.

    It does seem as though you can do as you please as long as you don't
    lie about it. :) Ask Martha Stewart.

    Old Gringo, Sep 11, 2005
  17. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I wish I can go to jail and come out richer.

    pcbutts1, Sep 11, 2005