This is simply amazing......

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Julius, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. Julius

    Julius Guest

    Hi everyone,
    I'd like to contribute something worthwhile too, but this
    issue really needs
    to be seen to be believed........

    Here is a chance to get a good bit of money with no costs
    whatsoever, and no
    obligations. Why not read the rest of this amazing
    story...

    I am forwarding this letter that I read to the rest of
    you. There is a part
    that tells you about the legalities of this process. A
    part that tells of
    glamour stories, and a part that explains how this
    madness actually works.
    The only part you truly have to concern yourself with is
    the instructions.
    Follow the instructions carefully and you can see how
    five dollars,
    probability, and multiplication will work to make you
    thousands. I know it
    sounds too easy, I thought so too, but my advice to you
    is...read on, what
    do you have to lose?

    THE FORWARDED LETTER

    Dear Friends: Greetings: I am a retired attorney. A few
    years ago a man came
    to me with a letter. He asked me to verify the fact that
    this was legal to
    do. I told him I would review it and get back to him.
    When I first read the
    letter my client brought me, I thought it was some "off-
    the-wall" idea to
    make money. A week and a half later we met in my office
    to discuss the
    issue. I told him the letter he originally brought me was
    not 100% legal. My
    client then asked me to alter it to make it perfectly
    legal. I asked him to
    make one small change in the letter. I was still curious
    about the letter,
    so he explained to me how it works. I thought it seemed
    like a long shot, so
    I decided against participating. But before my client
    left, I asked him to
    keep me updated on his results. About two months later,
    he called me to tell
    me he had received over $800,000 in cash. I didn't
    believe him, so he asked
    me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought
    about it for a couple
    of days and decided I really didn't have anything to
    lose, so I asked him
    for a copy of the letters. I followed the instructions
    exactly, mailed 200
    copies, and sure enough, the money started coming in! It
    arrived slowly at
    first, but coming. I kept a precise record of the
    earnings, and in the end,
    it totaled $978,493! I could hardly believe it. I met
    with my friend for
    lunch to find out exactly how it worked. My part in this
    was to give my help
    to him, making sure that the whole thing was legal, since
    no one wants to
    take the risk of doing something illegal.

    By now you are surely curious to know what small changes
    to make. If you
    sent a letter like this one out, in order to be
    completely legal, you must
    actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in
    return. So when you
    send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you must
    include these words
    in the messagebox, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"
    and include your
    name and emailaddress. The item you will receive for the
    dollar you sent to
    the five people below is the message with the request.

    At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good
    living as a
    lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell
    you there is a lot of
    stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things
    worked out, I would
    retire from my practice and play golf. I decided to try
    the letter again,
    but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later, I
    had totaled
    $2,341,178!

    Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying
    this program:

    ? Some people think they can never make a lot of money
    with anything this
    simple.

    ? Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying

    ? Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to
    actually achieve it.

    ? Some are just plain lazy.

    ? Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think
    this program is
    designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

    The system works if you will just try it. But you must
    follow the simple
    instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you
    will be looking at
    $800,000 ! Keep what you are doing to yourself for
    awhile. Many will tell
    you it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your
    dreams. Let them know
    of your success after it works.

    LETTERS FROM PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM:
    My name is David Rhodes. In 1992 my car was repossessed
    and bill collectors
    were hounding me. I was laid off and my unemployment ran
    out. In October of
    1992, I received a letter telling me how to earn a large
    sum of money
    anytime I wanted. Of course, I was skeptical. But because
    I was so desperate
    and virtually had nothing to lose, I gave it a try. In
    January 1993, my
    family and I went on a 10-day cruise. The next month I
    bought a brand new
    Mercedes with cash! I am currently building a home in
    Virginia and I will
    never have to work again. This money program really works
    perfectly every
    time. I have never failed to receive less than $500,000.
    This is a
    legitimate, money-making opportunity. It does not require
    you to sell
    anything or to come in contact with people. And , best of
    all, you only
    leave the house to mail the letters. If you have always
    believed that
    someday you would get the lucky break, then simply follow
    the instructions
    and make dreams come true.

    Larry McMahon, Norfolk, VA Six months ago, I received
    this letter and
    ignored it. Five more came within a period of time and I
    ignored them also.
    I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were just a
    Hoax. After three
    weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a try ( not
    expecting much ).
    Two weeks went by and nothing happened. The fourth week
    was unbelievable! I
    can't say I received $800,000 but I have received over
    $120,000. For the
    first time in years, I am debt free. I am doing this
    again, only this time
    starting with 500 post. I strongly recommend that you
    follow the
    instructions exactly as outlined in this letter.

    INSTRUCTIONS

    1. Go to www.paypal.com and open an account. (If you do
    this before the last
    september you will be payed by Paypal with five dollar as
    a introduction
    bonus so this effort will not cost you anything.) Forward
    a payment of
    totally 5 dollar through your new PayPal account, 1
    dollar each to the five
    peoples mailaddress listed in the bottom of this page.
    Select "Service" as
    payment type. In the Subject field you should
    write "Mailing list" and in
    the Note field write the following phrase, "PLEASE PUT ME
    ON YOUR MAILING
    LIST" and include your name and emailaddress. What you
    are doing is
    requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!

    2. Now take the #1 name off the list that you see at the
    bottom, move the
    other names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add
    YOUR name as
    number 5 on the list.

    3. COPY this letter. You do not have to type it 200
    times. Simply place your
    cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all
    the way down to the
    end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and
    select "copy". Now open up a
    notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the
    top of the page in
    the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it
    will copy the letter
    for you onto your computer.
    Remove the name next to the #1 on the list (the list at
    the bottom of the
    message) and move the rest of the names up one position
    (#2 becomes #1, #3
    becomes #2, etc.....) Then place your name and your
    mailaddress (which is
    your payment address at payPal) in the #5 position. Then
    save it, make sure
    it is saved as a .txt file.

    4. When you have completed the instructions, type the
    address of one of
    these search engines.

    www.google.com
    www.yahoo.com
    www.altavista.com
    www.askjeeves.com
    www.Altavista.com
    www.Fathead.com
    www.TotalSEEk.com
    www.Dmoz.com
    www.SearchPort.com
    www.Jayde.com
    www.HotBot.com
    www.ICQ IT!.com
    www.WorldLight.com
    www.Dogpile.com

    In the search box, type "message forums" or "discussion
    forums". A list of
    over 2 million boards will come up. Go to each board name
    and right click on
    the mouse. Select 'copy'. Then go to your "write mail"
    box, as if you were
    about to write a letter and select 'paste'. Do that until
    you have at least
    200 locations. The more boards you find, the higher your
    income potential will be. The search engine will give you
    a ton of message
    forums; don't just grab the ones on the first page, dig
    deep and grab some
    from the middle and the back also, to help make sure
    you're visiting places
    no one has been to already. When you've found your 200+
    locations, "copy"
    all your locations, "paste" them in a word document or
    notepad, and "Save"
    the file. Once you have the locations, visit each one,
    register, and post
    your letter. It's that simple. How many hours at your
    current job would it
    take for you to make 6000 dollars ?

    Post this article as a new message by highlighting the
    text of this letter
    and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
    Subject with "This is
    pretty amazing.......", THAT'S IT! You're done with your
    first one,
    Congratulations. Some boards may be difficult to figure
    out where to post.
    If any board is too problematic for any reason, simply
    move on to the next
    board. Get some of your favorite CDs to listen to while
    you do this also.
    Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second
    time. Post it out
    again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you
    receive with each
    dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This
    service is 100%
    legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
    Postal &lottery laws).
    You can also call the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
    to verify this. Hold
    on to every letter and mailing list request you receive.
    They will be proof
    of your service.

    HOW THIS WORKS
    When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at
    least 15 people will
    respond and send you a $1.00 to be placed on your mailing
    list ($15.00).
    Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you
    $1.00 to be placed
    on your mailing list ($225.00). Those 225 people Post 200
    Posts each and
    3,375 people send you $1.00 to be placed on your mailing
    list ($3,375.00)
    Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 50,625 people send
    you $1.00 each
    ($50,625). Those 50,625 post 200 posts each and 759,375
    people send you
    $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the
    list, but so far
    you have received $813,615.00. Plus, you will continue to
    increase your
    income when you sell the mailing lists. Even if less then
    15 people respond
    each time, you will still receive an income in the tens
    of thousands of
    dollars. The reality is, even if you only made a few
    hundred dollars out of
    all this, that's still an excellent return for such a
    miniscule investment.
    Most people spend a lot more on lottery tickets and have
    nothing to show for
    it, and forget about
    how much money is needed to play the market. Also, after
    posting this
    message on 100 mesage boards, it may get boring.
    Stay focused on what you want and don't quit until you
    finish.

    P.S.
    This program remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to the
    directions. Look at it
    this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
    continue and the money
    that so many others have received will come your way.

    When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to
    charity with spirit
    and share a good fortune!

    ADDRESSES TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT OF 1 DOLLAR EACH TO
    (THROUGH YOUR PAYPAL
    ACCOUNT) AND THE MAILING LIST REQUEST:

    IF YOU OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT BEFORE THE LAST SEPTEMBER
    PAYPAL WILL GIVE YOU
    FIVE DOLLAR AS A BONUS SO THIS WILL NOT COST YOU
    ANYTHING!!!

    1)
    Ralph H Sweeney

    2)
    Dick Baldwin, Santa Monica

    3)
    Patric Anderson, Minnesota

    4)
    Sarah Becker

    Homestead, Fl 33033

    5)
    Ralph Julius

    ..

    Julius, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Julius

    Jtyc Guest

    I have a better idea. Just give me your money. I'll take good care of it.
    I have a paypal account already setup so anyone who wishes to send me some
    money just let me know.

    I have to buy a new quad and will be needing a larger trailer soon so
    please, contribute.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Sep 11, 2003