    right now.

    Peace Up!!

    RJW
    R.J. Williams, Aug 13, 2003

  2. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    You're loco esé.
    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2003

  3. You wear me out.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003
  4. R.J. Williams

    Consultant Guest

    sounds like he wants to, yuck

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003
  5. the bottom line...

    seemingly there is alot of posts on here not relavant...so
    now if i DO want to mention training options, I will do
    so, and do so freely. Whomever the impostor is though:
    seems like you should be studying or selling or whatever
    it is you really do.

    The rest of you......all i can do is laugh......anyone can
    put a name/e-mail on here...doesnt mean I posted it. In
    fact, looking at all of them.....80% of them I didnt have
    anything to do with sending......I had initial account
    exec seminar work everyday/all day this week.

    So, think what you want to think. It doesnt concern me.
    Just know that I have the freedom to advertise any
    Microsoft Program, Class, Book, Exam that I wish to.

    Regards.

    message

    R.J. Williams, Aug 13, 2003
  6. R.J. Williams

    Consultant Guest

    Re: the bottom line...

    you sure do, when you pay to advertise. the fact of the matter is, you are
    in a forum that professionals frequent. everyone sees right through you and
    trust me word of mouth advertising is still the best form and you won't be
    getting much of that after your blatant attempts at self-promotion. and in
    all honesty, your rants don't even make much sense and you don't repond to
    posts correctly

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003
  7. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    Re: the bottom line...

    erm.. am i professional?

    billyw, Aug 13, 2003
  8. R.J. Williams

    SteveC Guest

    Nice line billy (probably lost on the yanks though!), I have to agree -
    seems to be vehemently denying anything to do with the "impostor" a little
    too much. You know I read these posts and thought Ron Williams - must be
    that R.J. Williams fella from New Horizons - lol

    SteveC, Aug 14, 2003
  9. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    Re: the bottom line...

    phew... thank god for that, was getting worried there for a minute

    billyw, Aug 14, 2003
  10. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: the bottom line...

    > erm.. am i professional?

    I was... But first I was part of The Walking Dead... then we became The
    Professionals...

    Many a people cried that day...
    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  11. R.J. Williams

    Consultant Guest

    will the real ron williams please stand up, please stand up

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  12. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    i'm ron williams

    sorry overcome with a sparticus moment

    billyw, Aug 14, 2003
  13. R.J. Williams

    Consultant Guest

    impossible, i am ron williams!

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  14. R.J. Williams

    Japes Guest

    How can you be, you make sense some of the time......

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Aug 14, 2003
  15. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    > impossible, i am ron williams!

    I am Ricardo Montalbon!
    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  16. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > impossible, i am ron williams!

    How are your daughters Serena and Venus?

    --
    Fris "They kicked my dog" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 14, 2003
  17. R.J. Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    > How are your daughters Serena and Venus?

    So... your saying.... Consultant is black?

    I did not know that!
    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  18. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    guys..

    please be careful with a sparticus moment..
    it's not something to be trifled with..

    you have to be a responsible user of the sparticus moment

    billyw, Aug 14, 2003
  19. R.J. Williams

    Japes Guest

    Fair enough...... but could we have a cheesecake instead....

    Japes, Aug 14, 2003
  20. R.J. Williams

    billyw Guest

    nope can't do you one of them... would an empire biscuit suffice?

    billyw, Aug 14, 2003