    Any suggestions how i might open them appreciated

    thanks

    Gary
    geepeetee, Oct 24, 2004

  2. geepeetee

    GT40 Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:25:17 +0100, "geepeetee"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I recently copied some images to another drive while i reformatted my pc.
    >Iget the message as header when i try to open them.
    >
    >Any suggestions how i might open them appreciated

    Sounds like they got currupted somehow. I use PMView, it can also
    convert between formats.
    GT40, Oct 24, 2004

  3. geepeetee

    Martin Brown Guest

    In message <>, geepeetee
    <> writes
    >I recently copied some images to another drive while i reformatted my pc.
    >Iget the message as header when i try to open them.
    >
    >Any suggestions how i might open them appreciated

    The decoder is probably telling the truth. It is always very unwise to
    copy files and delete the originals without doing a full verify. Even
    then it makes good sense to have made copies onto two independent media.

    Try one of the image recovery programs, but you may well be out of luck.

    Regards,
    --
    Martin Brown
    Martin Brown, Oct 25, 2004