This Is London

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 15, 2006.

  1. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    philo Guest

    "Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac..com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yep, this is London alright. Jesus, what a bunch of gin blossoming
    > vodka swills those *nglish are. A nation full of sots with alcohol
    > rotted teeth and kidney failure.

    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...who fell asleep on a railway track/article.do

    Yep that's London for you.
    here in the USA...the drunk guy would successfully sue the railroad for not
    protecting their tracks better
    and collect $10 million !!!!

    philo, Dec 15, 2006

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    > Yep, this is London alright. Jesus, what a bunch of gin blossoming
    > vodka swills those *nglish are. A nation full of sots with alcohol
    > rotted teeth and kidney failure.
    >
    > http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...who fell asleep on a railway track/article.do

    He is probably an English cricket fan drowning his sorrows because of
    the dismal performances of the English cricket team in Australia!!

    , Dec 15, 2006
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    john sumner Guest

    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23378371-details/The boss who fel
    l+asleep+on+a+railway+track/article.do

    He is probably an English cricket fan drowning his sorrows because of
    the dismal performances of the English cricket team in Australia!!

    I already plonked this moron into my twit filter.

    john sumner, Dec 15, 2006
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    The Legend Guest

    > Yep, this is London alright. Jesus, what a bunch of gin blossoming
    > vodka swills those *nglish are. A nation full of sots with alcohol
    > rotted teeth and kidney failure.
    >
    > http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...who fell asleep on a railway track/article.do

    If this happened in the USA, the man lying on the track, would be so obese,
    he would have derailed the train.

    The Legend, Dec 15, 2006
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    The Legend Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    >> If this happened in the USA, the man lying on the track, would be so

    > obese,
    >> he would have derailed the train.
    >>

    > and sued them of course

    And won!

    The Legend, Dec 15, 2006
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    philo Guest

    philo, Dec 15, 2006
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    > >>>
    > >> If this happened in the USA, the man lying on the track, would be so

    > > obese,
    > >> he would have derailed the train.
    > >>

    > > and sued them of course
    > >

    > And won!

    You bet!!!!

    philo, Dec 15, 2006
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Toby Dobeydu Guest

    > Yep, this is London alright. Jesus, what a bunch of gin
    > blossoming vodka swills those *nglish are. A nation full
    > of sots with alcohol rotted teeth and kidney failure.
    >
    > http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23378371-details/
    > The+boss+who+fell+asleep+on+a+railway+track/article.do
    >
    > Altie

    you cuoluld have jsut made that up. racist.

    Toby Dobeydu, Dec 16, 2006
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:36:48 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac..com> wrote:

    >Yep, this is London alright. Jesus, what a bunch of gin blossoming
    >vodka swills those *nglish are. A nation full of sots with alcohol
    >rotted teeth and kidney failure.
    >
    >http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...who fell asleep on a railway track/article.do
    >
    >Altie

    Drunken Pommy prick :eek:) Next time, take a pillow with you!!!!
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Dec 16, 2006