This is funny

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Fishb8, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. Fishb8

    Fishb8 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. In <rQEIb.15187$> Fishb8 wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442354423

    Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)

    But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of way,
    then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's someone dumber.
    Just remember that these computer models are 8+ years old, and can be
    easily bought in NZ for under $100.

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002-0244-/0002-0244-/auction-7970229.
    htm

    Apple II - FutureCop:LAPD - iMac Game Wizard
    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rojaws/
    Marketer to coder: "You start coding. I'll go find out what they want."
    Roger Johnstone, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Fishb8

    Rob Guest

    Roger Johnstone <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In <rQEIb.15187$> Fishb8 wrote:
    > > http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442354423

    > Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
    >
    > But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of way,
    > then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's someone dumber.
    > Just remember that these computer models are 8+ years old, and can be
    > easily bought in NZ for under $100.
    >
    > http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002-0244-/0002-0244-/auction-7970229.
    > htm

    At least it's not Reflectoporn.

    http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn
    Rob, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Rob wrote:
    > Roger Johnstone <> wrote in message
    >> In <rQEIb.15187$> Fishb8 wrote:
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442354423

    >> Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
    >>
    >> But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of
    >> way, then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's
    >> someone dumber. Just remember that these computer models are 8+
    >> years old, and can be easily bought in NZ for under $100.
    >>
    >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002-0244-/0002-0244-/auction-7970229.
    >> htm

    > At least it's not Reflectoporn.
    >
    > http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

    my fav is http://pornolize.com/
    adds rude words to any site you view to "convert" it to a porn site.
    no dirty pictures so it's (fairly) safe

    it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the tedium
    of study.

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Jan 1, 2004
  5. In article <V__Ib.46753$>,
    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote:

    >my fav is http://pornolize.com/
    >
    >it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the tedium
    >of study.

    Comes across as very Tourette's. :)
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Fishb8

    Chris Guest

    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in

    > Rob wrote:
    >> Roger Johnstone <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Now, that _is_ funny! Talk about truth-in-advertising :O)
    >>>
    >>> But if that's funny in a just-how-dumb-were-those-bidders kind of
    >>> way, then anyone who bids on this auction would prove there's
    >>> someone dumber. Just remember that these computer models are 8+
    >>> years old, and can be easily bought in NZ for under $100.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/mcat-0002-0244-/0002-0244-/auction-79702
    >>> 29. htm

    >> At least it's not Reflectoporn.
    >>
    >> http://kim.nyclondon.com/gallery/reflectoporn

    > my fav is http://pornolize.com/
    > adds rude words to any site you view to "convert" it to a porn site.
    > no dirty pictures so it's (fairly) safe
    >
    > it's a great way to add a litle humour to your day and break up the
    > tedium of study.
    >
    > Russell

    Good one ! ROFLMAO

    --