this is for everyone's interest

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kam, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. kam

    kam Guest

    hey guys. i'm kam. i'm a computer science graduate and i own a
    buisness. i am a virtiual assistant myself and i provide other
    companies with virtual assistants. the reason for this post is
    that i am searching for some virtual assistants to work from home.
    it doesn't matter which part of the world you live in as long as
    you own a computer and are willing to work from home and willing
    to earn some extra cash. i'm sharing this information with you
    because when i forward virtual assistants to other companies then
    i get paid for it. and you are reading this post because you get
    paid by the company i refer you to for working for them through the
    Internet. Intenet is a powerful tool and if used properly we can
    all gain a lot of benefit from it. all you have to pay me is $5
    for referring you to the other companies. that's it. if you have
    any doubts then you can email me and i will let you know further
    how true this is and i am a real person who can help you gain some
    extra cash. all it is going to take is $5 which will put you on my
    list of virtual assistants and then i will find you an employer
    and for my services i am charging $5 only. and there are many
    employers in need of virtual assistants currently. if you are
    interested in what i have to offer then please follow the STEPS
    and i will get in touch with you through email or ICQ as soon as
    i get your email.

    what is a virtual assistant?
    basically a virtual assistant is a secretary providing his/her
    services. you do all the jobs of a secretary but from your home.
    you may be asked to fax documents to various people or write emails
    to various people or respond to emails sent to you from other
    people. basically you will be working as a secretary for the
    company that i assign you to and you will be paid on an hourly
    basis. the minimuim payment for virtual assistants is $15 per
    hour.

    STEPS
    1) register yourself with ICQ and install ICQ on your computer.
    add me to your ICQ list also. my ICQ number is: 234465436
    www.icq.com
    2) register with PayPal and get your PayPal account verified.
    www.paypal.com
    3) send $5 through your PayPal account to this PayPal
    account:
    4) send me an email at with your name
    and your PayPal account email address

    alright. once a payment is recieved from your PayPal account
    then i will assign you to a company and be able to help you better.
    that's it.
    this is no bullshit. this is not a get rich fast scheme. you will
    be paid for the amount of time you work and you will be paid
    hourly.

    ANY QUESTIONS? email me at:

    kam, Apr 22, 2004

  2. kam

    ICee Guest

    kam wrote:
    > hey guys. i'm kam.
    >
    > ANY QUESTIONS? email me at:

    At least it's a bit more imaginative than most SPAM, which this is.

    ,,

    ICee, Apr 22, 2004

  3. kam

    Hywel Guest

    In article <yMHhc.188341$Pk3.75267@pd7tw1no>,
    says...
    > hey guys. i'm kam. i'm a computer science graduate and i own a
    > buisness.

    Perhaps you should go back to college to learn how to use the <SHIFT>
    key and capital letters.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/