This is Cisco stuff that I am always looking to buy.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Network/Software Buyer, Jan 9, 2010.

  1. This is Cisco stuff that I am always looking to buy.

    This is equipment that I will buy all day long if price is good, new
    or used.

    6500 Series Modules
    Catalyst 3750 series
    Catalyst 3560 Series

    WS-X6148A-GE-45AF
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3560G-48PS-S

    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-C3750G-48TS-E
    WS-C3560G-48PS-E

    WS-X6148-FE-SFP
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S

    WS-X6548-GE-45AF
    WS-C3750G-48PS-E
    WS-C3560G-24PS-E

    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S

    WS-X6548V-GE-TX
    WS-C3750G-24PS-E
    WS-C3560G-48TS-E

    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U
    WS-C3560G-24TS-S

    WS-X6708-10G-3C
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3560G-24TS-E

    WS-X6708-10G-3CXL
    WS-C3750-48PS-S
    WS-C3560-48PS-S

    WS-X6716-10G-3C
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3560-48PS-E

    WS-X6716-10G-3CXL
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3560-24PS-S

    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-C3750-48TS-E
    WS-C3560-24PS-E

    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-C3750-24PS-S
    WS-C3560-48TS-S

    WS-X6748-SFP
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3560-48TS-E

    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-C3750-24TS-S
    WS-C3560-24TS-S

    WS-SUP720-3B
    WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3560-24TS-E

    VS-S720-10G-3C

    VS-S720-10g-3CXL

    More stuff I could stock 100% of the time if price is good

    Catalyst 2960 series
    ALL CISCO1800 Series routers
    MISC

    WS-C2960G-24TC-L