    of the first to know about the next big thing and be positioned at or
    near the top for a change?

    https://onthemoney.reservemyposition.com/

    Digital, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Digital

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Digital" <> wrote

    Ah, take your opportunity and... well, you know...

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Digital

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:33:05 -0800 (PST), Digital <> wrote:
    : Have you ever dreamed of being in the right place at the right time,
    : of being in at the beginning of something big? Ever wanted to be one
    : of the first to know about the next big thing and be positioned at or
    : near the top for a change?

    If so, take the next plane to Pakistan and photograph the riots. You may even
    be lucky enough to be on the scene when a civil war breaks out. Of course you
    may take a bullet in the belly or get your head blown off, but that's a risk
    you're prepared to take, right?

    : https://onthemoney.reservemyposition.com/

    Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. If I'm not mistaken, he's
    hawking a risk you're probably *not* prepared to take!

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Dec 28, 2007