This I Like :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, May 2, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, May 2, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    richard, May 2, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    news:hrk6ej$99b$-september.org:

    > http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-05/02/c_13275944.htm

    F*ck that, just blow them out of the water with a deck gun, If they die
    from shrapnel, sharks, bleeding to death, exposure, who cares. Word
    will get around and the problem will go away if it's done consistantly.
    There *are* no rules in international waters and the pirates themselves
    use that.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 2, 2010