    1. Advertising

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/3ysuyn

    The stories are very different depending on which one you read. One of
    them [the one at your link] says the naked man was found half eaten with
    his intact clothes lying nearby -- implying that the man entered the
    cage, undressed, and proceeded to let the bears eat half of him, or
    alternatively that the bears carefully undressed him before eating him.

    Another one tells a different story. The cage is open roof under a
    restaurant. The story sez a dead man was found inside the cage with
    injuries which cannot be discerned as being from falling into the cage
    or from the bears. That story doesn't say he was naked or half eaten.

    http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/19/europe/EU-GEN-Serbia-Body-in-Zoo.php
    The Beta news agency, citing doctors, said the man was 22 years old and
    had injured his head, abdomen and legs, but that it was not immediately
    clear if the injuries were sustained from the fall or were inflicted by
    the animals.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 20, 2007
  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Kraftee Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/3ysuyn

    >> The stories are very different depending on which one you read. One
    >> of them [the one at your link] says the naked man was found
    >> half eaten with his intact clothes lying nearby

    > Yeah, but I still am afraid one day I'll wake up naked and only
    > half-eaten.

    By what, a bear or a bare........?

    Kraftee, Aug 20, 2007

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3ysuyn

    > The stories are very different depending on which one you read. One of
    > them [the one at your link] says the naked man was found half eaten with
    > his intact clothes lying nearby -- implying that the man entered the
    > cage, undressed, and proceeded to let the bears eat half of him, or
    > alternatively that the bears carefully undressed him before eating him.
    >
    > Another one tells a different story. The cage is open roof under a
    > restaurant. The story sez a dead man was found inside the cage with
    > injuries which cannot be discerned as being from falling into the cage
    > or from the bears. That story doesn't say he was naked or half eaten.
    >
    > http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/19/europe/EU-GEN-Serbia-Body-in-Zoo.php
    > The Beta news agency, citing doctors, said the man was 22 years old and
    > had injured his head, abdomen and legs, but that it was not immediately
    > clear if the injuries were sustained from the fall or were inflicted by
    > the animals.

    Really substantiates our faith the press's ability to accurately report the
    news, doesn't it <g>

    WhzzKdd, Aug 20, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    philo Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    > > Rôgêr wrote:
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/3ysuyn

    > > The stories are very different depending on which one you read. One of
    > > them [the one at your link] says the naked man was found half eaten with
    > > his intact clothes lying nearby

    > Yeah, but I still am afraid one day I'll wake up naked and only

    half-eaten.

    What an insult...to be just half-eaten...
    had they eaten all of him...they'd never have gotten into trouble

    philo, Aug 20, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

    , Aug 20, 2007