    Kosmo Guest

    Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?

    Richard
    Kosmo, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Kosmo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Kosmo" <kdsusa@tampabaydotrrdotcom> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?
    >
    > Richard

    Everyone seems to be in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse at the moment. Not
    to worry, I'll bring them back for you...

    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FREE BRAINDUMPS PLEASE?

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Sep 12, 2007

  3. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Kosmo" <kdsusa@tampabaydotrrdotcom> wrote in message
    > > Is there an IT convention everyone is attending? Where is everyone?
    > >
    > > Richard

    > Everyone seems to be in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse at the moment. Not
    > to worry, I'll bring them back for you...
    >
    > DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET FREE BRAINDUMPS PLEASE?
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Now that's comedy!
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 12, 2007
  4. Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]

    I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at for the best in
    free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
    existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you got
    the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only the
    accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will never
    ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
    busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP number.

    I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
    increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best. If
    the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
    rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him to
    increase braindump accuracy.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 12, 2007
  5. Kosmo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
    > Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]
    >
    > I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at for the best in
    > free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
    > existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
    > got
    > the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
    > the
    > accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
    > never
    > ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
    > busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
    > number.
    >
    > I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
    > increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best.
    > If
    > the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
    > rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him
    > increase braindump accuracy.
    > --
    > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
    > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
    > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.

    See, what did I tell you? <g>

    Actually, last time I tried to e-mail our friend Tom to tell him what
    TEST104 were getting up to (they openly admit they have insiders at some
    East Asian test centres), I got an "undeliverable" message. "The e-mail
    account does not exist at the organisation this message was sent to".

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Sep 12, 2007
  6. Kosmo

    Kosmo Guest

    > I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at for the best in
    > free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
    > existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
    > got
    > the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
    > the
    > accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
    > never
    > ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
    > busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
    > number.

    You are correct, I have used his service a few times and have always been
    impressed with the results. I always email him first!

    Richard
    Kosmo, Sep 12, 2007
  7. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
    > > Hey, I'm here. [Maybe that's why everyone left.]
    > >
    > > I would recommend Thomas C. Tips at for the best in
    > > free braindumps. I especially like the service where you send him your
    > > existing braindumps, along with detailed information regarding where you
    > > got
    > > the braindumps from (what website, etc.), and he will tell you not only
    > > the
    > > accuracy of the braindumps, but will provide a service where you will
    > > never
    > > ever have to study to take a certification exam ever again! He is kind of
    > > busy, so he provides expedited service to those who provide their MCP
    > > number.
    > >
    > > I don't know for certain, but I think he might use submitted braindumps to
    > > increase the accuracy of existing braindumps -- that's why he's the best.
    > > If
    > > the website you got the braindump from is wrong, he will do what he can to
    > > rectify that website, so submit your braindumps and braindump info to him
    > > increase braindump accuracy.
    > > --
    > > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
    > > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
    > > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
    > >

    > See, what did I tell you? <g>
    >
    > Actually, last time I tried to e-mail our friend Tom to tell him what
    > TEST104 were getting up to (they openly admit they have insiders at some
    > East Asian test centres), I got an "undeliverable" message. "The e-mail
    > account does not exist at the organisation this message was sent to".
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Troublemaker... The funny part is I am not sure how many people know
    this was a joke till now :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 13, 2007
  8. I told you he was busy! -- Better include that MCP number if you have one!
    It must be all those people sending him braindumps.
    Perhaps people should just the websites where they found the braindumps and
    let Tom ask whether or not he needs to have the braindump file itself.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 13, 2007