    JFD Guest

    All I have to say is what a bunch of losers most of you seem to be, for
    God's sake get a life.You don't get this kind of crap in the sun newsgroups
    JFD, Dec 29, 2005

  2. JFD

    lowdes Guest

    I would have to say this group would be much better without the MCNGP.

    lowdes, Dec 29, 2005

  3. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:THRsf.21005
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > I would have to say this group would be much better without lowdes.

    iffyitypiffity and how did you get out of my bit bucket? Is 100 days of no-
    lowdes up already?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I can keep a secret. It's the people I TELL that can't!
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  4. JFD

    Fox Guest

    not group but that stupid MCNGP

    VERY VERY SUCK

    Fox, Dec 29, 2005
  5. JFD

    MitchS Guest

    "JFD" <> wrote in message
    > All I have to say is what a bunch of losers most of you seem to be, for
    > God's sake get a life.You don't get this kind of crap in the sun
    > newsgroups

    Of course not. As part of Microsoft's value added support options, you get
    us. Sun could never hope to have their groups populated with such
    interesting characters bearing the perfect amount of humor, sarcasm, and
    sharp wit. However if you feel you can't handle the current state of the
    group, Sun ==============> is thatta way.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Dec 29, 2005
  6. JFD

    lowdes Guest

    There will always be lowdes.

    lowdes, Dec 29, 2005
  7. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JFD" <> say in

    > All I have to say is what a bunch of losers most of you seem to be,

    Thanks we try

    > for God's sake get a life.

    and what would I do with this "life" that you speak of? Go to the gym,
    hang around with friends and family, prep for exams? I do that now.

    > You don't get this kind of crap in the sun
    > newsgroups

    What kind of crap do you get in the sun newsgroup?

    Look, it's not like we can openly discuss the questions on the exams
    without violating the NDA. About the most we can offer is the occasional
    pointer on how we prep (books, videos, etc recommendations) for exams,
    what equipment (or virtualzed versions thereof) we use to prep, and other
    than that we are left with homour and a great deal of sarcasm. Since it
    appears that Santa didn't bring you a personality this year, I'll just
    get out of your way and let you rave like a lune for a bit.

    You seem bitter, are you bitter? Not sure what bee is in your britches,
    but HAND and Happy New Year to ya any-hi-how-who...

    (oh and munge your e-mail addy)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Nice mirror!," said Tom reflectively.
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  8. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:iXRsf.14333
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > There will always be lowdes.

    as there will always be fecal matter of some kind.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - To err is human. To blame someone else is politics.
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  9. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:iXRsf.14333
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > There will always be lowdes.

    oh, and back into the bozo bin for you

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Gypsy dwarf escapes jail! Small medium at large!
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  10. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Fox" <> say in news:OkX5T#HDGHA.2292
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > not group but that stupid MCNGP
    >
    > VERY VERY SUCK

    some of them blow, not suck

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I've seen condom vending machines, but this one installs.
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  11. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JFD" <> wrote in message
    > All I have to say is what a bunch of losers most of you seem to be, for
    > God's sake get a life.

    As an Atheist, I take great offense at that statement. I am not a "bunch."

    > You don't get this kind of crap in the sun newsgroups

    I'm sorry to hear that the people in the sun newsgroups are so constipated.

    http://www.ex-lax.com

    HTH HAND
    Frisbee®, Dec 29, 2005
  12. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Fox" <> wrote in message
    > not group but that stupid MCNGP

    Yes... we are stupid like a fox!

    > VERY VERY SUCK

    Only if you are of the opposite sex, and ask nicely.
    Frisbee®, Dec 29, 2005
  13. JFD

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >> You don't get this kind of crap in the sun newsgroups

    > I'm sorry to hear that the people in the sun newsgroups are so
    > constipated.

    TMML

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are...
    Neil, Dec 29, 2005
  14. JFD

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >>> You don't get this kind of crap in the sun newsgroups

    >> I'm sorry to hear that the people in the sun newsgroups are so
    >> constipated.

    > TMML

    The milk man left?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.
    Briscobar, Dec 29, 2005
  15. JFD

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> I'm sorry to hear that the people in the sun newsgroups are so
    >>> constipated.

    >> TMML

    > The milk man left?

    These mammaries may lactate.
    Frisbee®, Dec 29, 2005
  16. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    lowdes is real

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2005
  17. JFD

    James Guest

    It is too bad that this group has been over run by the "MCNGP". They have
    made it their personal message board and really stripped away most of the
    value the group once had. Of course they will never admit this. It would
    be nice if they would just leave this group and create their own forum
    somewhere. That way this group could go back to being a useful resource for
    those studying for their MCSE.
    But as you stated these people really do have no lifes, and probably get off
    in some way by ruining this group for everyone else.

    James, Dec 29, 2005
  18. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    french?

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2005
  19. JFD

    Consultant Guest

    well, if ms would moderate this group closer, then, perhaps, it would not
    suck as much

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2005
  20. JFD

    LRM Guest