    What could be the problem then?
    --
    RR
    =?Utf-8?B?cnVsaXJhaG0=?=, Sep 29, 2007

  2. In most cases, this is a device diver issue. Right click on the device and
    click "Update Driver" to update the drivers for the wireless. Or go to the
    website of the device's manufacturer, and check the up-to-date drivers. Or
    this search result may help too.

    Explanation of error codes generated by Device Manager in ...
    If there is no FailReasonString in the hardware key, you receive the
    following error message:. This device cannot start. (Code 10) ...
    support.microsoft.com/kb/310123

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L \(MS-MVP\), Sep 29, 2007

  3. I already tried the "Update Driver" so many times and also go to the website
    of the device's manufacture. No help :(

    Also I already read that support.microsoft.com/kb/310123.
    --
    RR

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVsaXJhaG0=?=, Sep 30, 2007