This Briefcase requires a newer version of the software

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by thecreator, Jul 7, 2007.

  1. thecreator

    thecreator Guest

    Hi All,

    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    I have installed the Evaluation version, which is fully updated.

    However, using a Briefcase to contain my Downloads, rather than a simple
    Download Folder, I can open the New Briefcase on the Desktop with no
    problems. With the Briefcase closed, I attempted to save a download into the
    Briefcase Folder, so the Briefcase is not in use, but I get that message in
    the Subject line.

    The operating system is installed in a seperate partition, by itself and
    is not sharing anything at this time.

    --
    thecreator

    thecreator, Jul 7, 2007