    Cheers,

    Marlon
    , Dec 1, 2006

  2. speckled hen Guest

    Yes, I have a netgear DG834 and a linksys spa2102 voip adaptor.
    I have the broadband talk phone number set up as line 2 on the adaptor
    with a sipgate account/number on line 1.

    speckled hen, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Monty L Guest

    Monty L, Dec 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    Monty L wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
    > > Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
    > > settings should be used?

    > I use a Draytek 2800VG with BT Broadband Talk.
    >
    > I found this link helpful when setting mine up -
    > http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthr...2660761&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=

    I'm using Business Broadband Voice. I tried to log into www.bt.com/bbv
    but my access details didn't work.
    , Dec 3, 2006