    the IBM ThinkPad R30 so that I could communicate with a NetGear Wireless
    Router with the WPA-PSK security?

    Thank you.
    Telesphore, Jun 18, 2006

  2. Telesphore

    Malke Guest

    Telesphore wrote:

    > Where can I update the High Rate Wireless LAN Mini PCI combo card
    > driver of the IBM ThinkPad R30 so that I could communicate with a
    > NetGear Wireless
    > Router with the WPA-PSK security?
    >
    > Thank you.

    You would have to look at Lenovo's tech support site for that specific
    model laptop to see if it is possible to update the firmware of the
    card. If it isn't, then you are out of luck and would need to purchase
    a wireless adapter that supports the security level you want.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers