    register and the stuff I need if I am to start.

    Thanx

    MD
    Derrick Yeboah, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Derrick Yeboah

    Doom Guest

    "Derrick Yeboah" <> wrote in message
    news:OddTPP8$...
    >I am thinking of starting MCSE and need help. Cost per paper and where to
    > register and the stuff I need if I am to start.
    >
    > Thanx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/
    I suggest learning to do your own research noob.

    Doom, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Derrick Yeboah wrote:
    > I am thinking of starting MCSE and need help.

    MCSE was started already a long time ago.

    > Cost per paper

    Ream? Case? Sheet?

    > and
    > where to register and the stuff I need if I am to start.

    What stuff? Oh, you mean... I don't know what you mean.

    > Thanx

    Welx

    > MD

    FB
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  4. >> Cost per paper

    >Ream? Case? Sheet?

    or hat? plate? flowers?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Derrick Yeboah

    catwalker63 Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>> Cost per paper

    >>Ream? Case? Sheet?

    > or hat? plate? flowers?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Paper roses?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005
  6. catwalker63 wrote:
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>> Ream? Case? Sheet?

    >> or hat? plate? flowers?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Paper roses?

    Marie? Is that you? Don(ny)'s been looking for you!

    --
    Fris "I'm a little bit rock 'n roll" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  7. >Marie? Is that you? Don(ny)'s been looking for you!

    ... while riding those crazy horses.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  8. In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> somehow managed to typed:

    >> Marie? Is that you? Don(ny)'s been looking for you!

    > .. while riding those crazy horses.

    and dreaming of puppy love, eating one bad apple and playing with a yoyo at
    the same time. Who knows wtf I mean? So I'm leaving it all up to you to
    decide.
    Who Goes There, Jan 21, 2005
  9. Derrick Yeboah

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Who Goes There" <wgt@nowhere> say in

    > and dreaming of puppy love, eating one bad apple and playing with a
    > yoyo at the same time. Who knows wtf I mean? So I'm leaving it all up
    > to you to decide.

    stick a purple sock in it

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30