    If anyone can clarify, it would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA,

    Lang
    Lang Murphy, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Hi Lang,

    CISCO1801

    ADSL/POTS router w/IOS IP Broadband

    CISCO1801/K9

    ADSL/POTS Router with Firewall/IDS and IPSEC 3DES

    New List Price: $1,495

    Factory Authorized Refurbished, Fully Licensed/SMARTnet Eligible
    List Price: $1,115

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    CISCO1801W-AG-E/K9

    ADSL/POTS Router with 802.11a+g ETSI Compliant and Security

    Factory Authorized Refurbished, Fully Licensed/SMARTnet Eligible
    List Price: $1,385

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    2006 February, CPQRG

    Cisco 1801 Selected Part Numbers and Ordering Information.

    Page 30

    http://www.bradreese.com/reference-guide-february-2006.pdf

    Found on the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guides, CPQRGs:

    http://www.bradreese.com/refurbished-cisco-product-guide.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO
    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 4, 2006