Thinking of getting a ATI 9600 XT think again

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., Jul 14, 2004.

  1. The GHOST of WOGER., Jul 14, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Invisible Guest

    Invisible, Jul 14, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > This one beats it..
    > http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1

    Do they mention the specs of the 9600XT?
    If so, I couldn't see them.

    It was a fairly glossed over review.
    Outline the product you're reviewing, but not outline what you're
    comparing it to, fairly odd if you ask me.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 14, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    rua Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. <> wrote in

    > This one beats it..
    >
    > http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1

    From pricespy:

    GeForce FX 5900 XT 128Mb 78 $345.26

    Radeon 9600 XT 128Mb 175 $264.38

    Good one. Expensive card beats cheaper card. In other news, fire hot,
    water still wet...

    rua, Jul 14, 2004
  5. rua wrote:
    >>This one beats it..
    >>http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1

    > From pricespy:
    > GeForce FX 5900 XT 128Mb 78 $345.26
    > Radeon 9600 XT 128Mb 175 $264.38

    > Good one. Expensive card beats cheaper card. In other news, fire hot,
    > water still wet...

    hahahah

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 14, 2004
  6. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Chris Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. <> wrote in

    > This one beats it..
    >
    > http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1

    I think you spend to much time beating it..

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jul 14, 2004
  7. On 15 Jul 2004 10:27:18 +1200, in message
    Chris wrote:

    > The GHOST of WOGER. <> wrote in
    >

    >> This one beats it..
    >>
    >> http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1
    >>

    > I think you spend to much time beating it..

    Oh, I dunno. Needs to be able to find it first.
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distribution site for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details.

    - Friend: Anyone who has the same enemies you have.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 15, 2004
  8. The GHOST of WOGER.

    thing Guest

    thing, Jul 15, 2004
  9. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "thing" <> wrote in message
    > The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    > >

    > > This one beats it..
    > >
    > > http://www.3dxtreme.net/index.php?id=aopen5900xt1
    > >

    > another stunning insite from woger.....

    Ummm, I must have missed something?!

    "Another" implies there was a first time. Oh, never mind - I see where you
    are going.

    :)

    RJ out.

    Ryan Jacobs, Jul 15, 2004