thinking of buying a refurbished desktop

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by dhooter@., Sep 29, 2010.

  1. dhooter@.

    dhooter@. Guest

    Hi,

    At this point I'm really planning to buy one from:

    http://www.compusa.com/applications/refurb/refurb_slc.asp?CatId=6&category=Desktop Computers

    or:

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...asp?page=1&CatId=6&category=Desktop Computers

    which both look like the same thing to me. I found three other
    sites that appear to have good selections:

    http://www.discountpc.net/Desktop-Computers/c300563/

    http://www.desktopcomputershoppe.com/1-565098-10000_19999-MinimumPrice_MaximumPrice-sr-1.html

    http://www.discountpc.net/Desktop-Computers/c300563/

    but they don't appear to offer the warranty selections that the
    first sites do and that seems like one of the main things from my
    pov. It doesn't seem right, but I haven't been able to find any
    warranty information at the other sites. Isn't there always some
    sort of guarantee? If so, I haven't been able to find it.
    dhooter@., Sep 29, 2010

  2. dhooter@.

    peter Guest

    ?That must be why he is thinking of a DESKTOP!!!

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)

    peter, Sep 30, 2010

  3. dhooter@.

    danishwali

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Buy It...

    Are you wanting to save some money on your next PC? If so, refurbished desktop computers might just be your best option. You see, when you buy refurbished desktop computers for sale, you can get away with paying a much more affordable price without sacrificing quality or worrying about it being in terrible condition.
    I was also looking for a refurbished pc.. Bought it from "ElectroComputerWarehouse" and the product id is "dell_gx280_250gb_tower"
    danishwali, Nov 30, 2011