    josey Guest

    how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that was
    downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    josey, May 5, 2005

  2. josey

    Owdio Guest

    Not nearly as screwed as the job you'll get if you can't spell properly.
    Think about that.
    --
    Owdio

    Owdio, May 5, 2005

  3. josey

    Parko Guest

    josey wrote with a thumbnail dipped in SMSbabble:

    > how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that
    > was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    Speak English, if that's you're native language. Your use of language
    directly reflects your thought processes, which in your case is pretty
    screwed. BTW I consider you a criminal, and so does the law, if you
    download copyrighted material.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, May 5, 2005
  4. josey wrote:

    > how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that was
    > downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    They'd just take away your spelling license. No, wait -- you don't
    have one. Never mind.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2005
  5. josey

    Franklin Guest

    josey wrote:
    > how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
    > that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    Half the world will be arrested.

    Franklin, May 6, 2005
  6. josey

    Miggsee Guest

    U MEEN DAT PEEPZ R SAPOSD TA SPEL WRITE IN USSENEET??

    Miggsee, May 6, 2005
  7. josey

    trout Guest

    josey wrote:

    > how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
    > that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
    example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
    beating of a lifetime.
    --
    Don't screw with Uncle Walt. He's dead, but still feisty.

    trout, May 6, 2005
  8. trout wrote:

    > josey wrote:
    >

    >>how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
    >>that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

    > Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
    > example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
    > beating of a lifetime.

    While your humor is nearly appreciated, as a former resident of Florida
    I can tell you that the concept of Disney Thugs is very real. They may
    not administer beatings, but many residents still remember a "gang" of
    lawyers forcing a small potatoes playschool to remove images of Pluto
    and Goofy from a protective fence or the consequences would be
    horrendous. A group of said legal thugs even came in a shop I had down
    there and searched for any sign of unauthorized Disney products. I
    didn't have any, but a couple of nearby shops weren't so lucky.
    --
    You've not been beaten until a group of New Jersey lawyers working for
    Disney take you down. And all with only three fingers on each hand.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 6, 2005
  9. josey

    Owdio Guest

    Hi Miggsee!
    Glad to see you can still spell with the best of 'em :>p
    Hope you are doing well.
    --
    Owdio

    Owdio, May 7, 2005
  10. josey

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >>
    >> Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
    >> example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
    >> beating of a lifetime.

    > While your humor is nearly appreciated, as a former resident of
    > Florida I can tell you that the concept of Disney Thugs is very real.
    > They may not administer beatings, but many residents still remember a
    > "gang" of lawyers forcing a small potatoes playschool to remove
    > images of Pluto and Goofy from a protective fence or the consequences
    > would be horrendous. A group of said legal thugs even came in a shop
    > I had down there and searched for any sign of unauthorized Disney
    > products. I didn't have any, but a couple of nearby shops weren't so
    > lucky.

    Yes, the tongue was only partially in-cheek on that one. There have
    also been many sightings of roving packs of of Disinators scouring the
    Great White North for illegal dwarves or talking candlesticks.
    --
    I didn't say Minnie was crazy.... I said she was 'fucking Goofy'.

    trout, May 7, 2005
  11. josey

    Miggsee Guest

    Hey, Buddy! :)
    Spelin'z mi thang.
    All is well here, although life has done a 720° and back again. ;)

    Hope all is well with you, my friend!

    Miggsee, May 8, 2005
  12. "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    Sorry for the piggback, But Miggsee you are my mentor and I miss
    your very inteligent and helpfull posts. I read this great group
    every day, and hope you will post some more.

    vince candline, May 8, 2005
  13. josey

    Miggsee Guest

    Dear Vince,
    What kind words! :) Please give my love to your wonderful wife, June, and
    your family. Maybe I'll be able to stay more tuned in now.

    Great hearing from you! :)

    Miggsee, May 9, 2005
  14. josey

    Miggsee Guest

    A Northern Virginia school district used an unauthorized Disney character on
    their web site. The consequences weren't pretty... nor were they cheap.

    However, contacting Disney for legal rights to play their videos in mass to
    student groups is easy. They have never tuned me down when I explain the
    educational use of the videos.
    --
    The "don't ask" rule doesn't apply.

    Miggsee, May 9, 2005
  15. josey

    Owdio Guest

    Check your mail from your school website.
    I have something educational for your students.
    ;>)
    --
    Owdio

    Owdio, May 10, 2005
  16. josey

    Owdio Guest

    Ooops!
    I just got a returned mail
    I'll try your Hotmail
    --
    Owdio

    Owdio, May 10, 2005
  17. josey

    Miggsee Guest

    Didn't get anything. I'm not working any more, as I was able to quit. The
    job got to be seriously too much for one person, and since I quit, they have
    dividing the position I held into 4 positions! (I would have stayed if they
    gave me the money they are now putting out for what I did! :)

    Nothing from Hotmail. :(

    Try (firstnamelastname)@adelphia.net, Owdio.

    Miggsee, May 10, 2005