Thinking About Vonage read this

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Barry Adair, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Barry Adair

    Barry Adair Guest

    Barry Adair, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Barry Adair

    John Vo Guest

    John Vo, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Barry Adair

    Barry Adair Guest

    Barry Adair, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Barry Adair

    Jon Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:35:55 -0500, "Barry Adair"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry I screwed up it should be http://www.us-news.net/vonage/
    >"John Vo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Barry Adair" <> wrote in message
    >> > http://us-news.net/vonage/blog_a.php
    >> >

    >> "Page can not be found"

    Barry,

    I read your blog or posting -- I wouldn't worry too much about it. I
    had Vonage as well as another provider, but due to changing
    circumstances, couldn't justify keeping both, so in essence, it was
    more of an evaluation effort for the Vonage service, because I
    cancelled it.

    About the charges and contradictory emails -- Upon cancelling, I too
    received an email stating that since I had not returned the unit
    within the prescribed time, that I wouldn't be receiving a refund.
    However, since I was within the 14 day money-back guarantee
    time-period, I wasn't overly concerned. I had an email trail in case
    of problems.

    The end result was that they credited my card for the total amount,
    (~$90 some-odd) less the aprox. $9.00 shipping.

    So, if it's any comfort, I think you'll be okay getting it all back,
    although mine was in a "different" category, i.e., 14 day....thing.
    That email thing must just be something with their system that needs
    to be worked out.

    In case your wondering -- the other provider? I have kept VoicePulse
    since Oct of last year, and it's been really good. I like to have
    first-hand knowledge / experience with the providers, since I do
    consulting services for VoIP.

    Jon
    Jon, Jun 11, 2004