    to learn about this machine? Thanks.

    --
    -Phil Marshall-
    Phil Marshall, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Phil Marshall

    Paul Boyd Guest

    Trust me, Don't do it! It would be the worst mistake you ever made in your
    life if you did. There not a touch on PC's and if your really used to using
    Windows, then you will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!

    Paul

    Paul Boyd, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Phil Marshall

    LarryLamb Guest

    > Hi:
    >
    > I'm getting tired of my pc. Thinking about getting a Mac.
    > What are some good newsgroups and other sources of info
    > to learn about this machine? Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > -Phil Marshall-

    Once you've had a Mac, you'll never look back - except when you want a
    wider choice of software.

    The advantages of Apple Macs are their ease of use and their capable
    handling of graphics, publishing and video. They are the computer of choice
    for digital artists and graphic designers... and if that's what you enjoy
    doing... otherwise...
    LarryLamb, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Phil Marshall

    colin Guest

    > Hi:
    >
    > I'm getting tired of my pc. Thinking about getting a Mac.
    > What are some good newsgroups and other sources of info
    > to learn about this machine? Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > -Phil Marshall-

    How about emulating a mac first to see if you like it.
    colin, Jan 31, 2004