Thinking About Buying Some Of These

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zeke, Jun 20, 2010.

  1. Zeke

    Zeke Guest

    Zeke, Jun 20, 2010

  2. Zeke <> via
    news:hvlbce$dsr$:

    > I was thinking it might be a good thing to buy a bunch of these and hand
    > them out to all the females in that filthy trailer park that richard
    > creeps around in...
    >

    > http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom

    <http://tinyurl.com/2d7l87q>

    Rapers are "criminals" and what criminals do best is figure
    out how to get-around the laws, systems, mores, etc...

    All the device is going to do is for the gang-rapists
    to send in the pledges and probies first... then it's
    back to behnezz as usual.

    And what about the butt-rapers? They are native Africans,
    after all. You'd need some sort of bear-trap-clapping,
    battery powered anal device for the really good looking
    ones to wear in each of their vulnerabilities.

    And then there's teh little-dick ear-hole rapers...
    what about them? One famous little-dick ear-hole raper
    was interviewed by a prison psychologist and asked "Why?"

    He reported said "So she can hear me coming."

    That is logical.

    So perhaps criminals just are not very practical?

    HTH.

    PS : The iron panties with padlocks worked pretty good
    in the Honkey-Motherland for an entire era... <Word!>

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    http://vimeo.com/12280336

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 20, 2010

  3. Zeke

    Falco Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Zeke <> via
    >
    >> I was thinking it might be a good thing to buy a bunch of these and
    >> hand them out to all the females in that filthy trailer park that
    >> richard creeps around in...
    >>

    >> http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom

    > <http://tinyurl.com/2d7l87q>

    AM Mucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment
    using absolutely ONLY BP oil products - the best American beach covering
    ever.

    This was supplied as-is and free of charge, courtesy of an American built
    oil rig and blow out
    preventer - designed, run and staffed by negligent Americans trying to make
    a fast buck out of BP.
    Falco, Jun 20, 2010
  4. Zeke

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:44:11 -0400, Goat Boy < Baaaaaaa!
    <>> wrote:

    >Everyone was getting along swimmingly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on or
    >about Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:16:30 -0600 , when "Zeke" <>
    >fucked everything up by saying:
    >
    >>I was thinking it might be a good thing to buy a bunch of these and hand
    >>them out to all the females in that filthy trailer park that richard creeps
    >>around in...
    >>

    >>http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/

    >From the page: "It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on,"
    >
    >I can't pee and walk regardless. Is this the goal? Are there a lot of
    >folks walking and peeing there in S.Africa?

    They can't pee, they all have cathaters and it dribbles down to their
    sox.
    http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Advantage-Latex-Condom-Catheters/dp/B000X1GJCE
    See the diagrams.
    joevan, Jun 20, 2010
  5. Falco <falco@dildo-daily....incontinent.com>
    says s/he wears them all the time in case
    that truckload of inhabitants from
    "The Hills Have Eyes" come back again:

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 20, 2010