    worked with XP for a few years now so I hoping that it
    will help me futher my understanding of it.

    Gareth
    Gareth Glancy, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Gareth Glancy

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Gareth,

    You need to register with either VUE or Prometric test centres to take your
    tests. You will know your result immediately after each test.

    Charter status only makes you feel good by knowing that you are among the
    first 5000 MCDST in the world. Apart from that, it has no other notable
    values.

    All MCP exams and the preparations you will make will definately further
    your understandings. However it takes wisdom and experience to apply your new
    found knowledge successfully into everyday tasks.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Sep 25, 2004