Things will change here

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    <Mr Moderator> wrote in message news:...
    > From next year, this is how's it's going to be.
    >
    > 1 - Only MCNGP members Neil & LRM will be allowed to post to this site
    > without clearance by me, Mr Moderator.
    >
    > 2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to submit
    > posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if such posts
    > are fit for publication.
    >
    > 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY* messages
    > to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator, reporting those
    > members of the MCNGP to their IPS.
    >
    > You have been hereby warned
    >
    > Mr Moderator.

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON MR ROWDY

    Guest, Dec 20, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    HAHAHAHAHA.....FUUHH-NNNNNY!!!!

    Please tell us Mr. Moderator (LOWDES). WTF will our ISPs to do to us? Enlighten
    us...PLEASE, please, please, please, please.

    Be careful of this guy, some of us may have to report us to ourselves. That will
    bring on lots of pain (from all the fusking laughing) I've already got a cramp
    in my side from laughing so much. Ohhhhh, fusk, we're in
    trouble....hahahahaha...... Wow, I'm afraid that will be the best laugh I'm
    going to have for the rest of the year.

    Lowdes...GTFO with that BS. Who the fusk do you think you're talking to?

    --
    Bigus 'fusking' Di©kus
    MCNGP #1

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    That all seems a bit restrictive don't you think?

    Jtyc, Dec 20, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Thor Guest

    KMA
    53

    Thor, Dec 20, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > Please tell us Mr. Moderator (LOWDES). WTF will our ISPs to do to us?
    > Enlighten us...PLEASE, please, please, please, please.

    He never said he would report you to your ISP.

    He said your IPS.

    So you have been warned!

    0x22

    kp "How come rowdy gets to post?" g

    kpg, Dec 20, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    <Mr Moderator> wrote in news::

    > 2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to
    > submit posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if
    > such posts are fit for publication.

    YAY! I'm mentioned first. lowdes loves me and his nazi/jewish penguins.
    Have you used your homer hankies to jerk them off lately? Mr. Goldstein
    needs to go away again! Lets all give him a "MCNGP Holiday Fsuk Off".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#ePH8sHJHHA.2632
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > That all seems a bit restrictive don't you think?

    I don't know about this "restrictive" you speak of. Ask LRM. I heard she
    has all kinds of "restrictive methods".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    <Mr Moderator> wrote in news::

    > 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY*
    > messages to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator,
    > reporting those members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

    AHHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry to double-post, but really, lets think about this.
    You even ATTEMPT to screw with my "IPS", or you mean my ISP, I will have
    your a$$ in civil court faster than white makes rice white you damn monkey.
    Go get a fsuking life.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> Please tell us Mr. Moderator (LOWDES). WTF will our ISPs to do to us?
    >> Enlighten us...PLEASE, please, please, please, please.

    > He never said he would report you to your ISP.

    He didn't???

    > He said your IPS.

    Ahhhhh.....typo....negates the whole deal...sweet....hey guys we can still
    post.....whooo hoooo....

    > So you have been warned!
    >
    > 0x22
    >
    > kp "How come rowdy gets to post?" g

    Sata^H^Hnta is letting him.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    > <Mr Moderator> wrote in news::
    >
    >> 2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to
    >> submit posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if
    >> such posts are fit for publication.

    > YAY! I'm mentioned first. lowdes loves me and his nazi/jewish penguins.
    > Have you used your homer hankies to jerk them off lately? Mr. Goldstein
    > needs to go away again! Lets all give him a "MCNGP Holiday Fsuk Off".

    I never make the cool threads {$1}

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:54:12 +0000, Mr cast into the ether:

    > From next year, this is how's it's going to be.

    <<Stinky bait removed from hook>>

    > Mr Moderator.

    Pliers! Who needs the pliers! We got pliers here!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 20, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> From next year, this is how's it's going to be.
    ><<Stinky bait removed from hook>>
    >>
    >> Mr Moderator.

    >Pliers! Who needs the pliers! We got pliers here!

    ping Santa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <Mr Moderator> did cause the electrons to come
    together and form the following words:

    > 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY*
    > messages to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator,
    > reporting those members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

    What if my IP is dynamic?

    Oops, guess I just posted. Nyah, nyah!

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Dec 21, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day <Mr Moderator> did cause the electrons to come
    > together and form the following words:
    >
    >> 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY*
    >> messages to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator,
    >> reporting those members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

    > What if my IP is dynamic?

    Even worse, what if I was my own ISP?...or IPS as he calls it.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 21, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    what is an ips?

    Consultant, Dec 21, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what is an ips?

    Internal Pungent Stank. It's what women get when they don't wash daily.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 21, 2006