    multiplayer games
    free things to do on the net

    thanks

    mr_vocab, Apr 22, 2004

  2. mr_vocab

    The Prophecy Guest

    mr_vocab wrote:
    > what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some
    > good multiplayer games
    > free things to do on the net
    >
    > thanks

    go to google.ca and type in "Miserable Failure" (no quotes). Then click on
    the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Read what comes up.

    The Prophecy, Apr 22, 2004

  3. mr_vocab

    Plato Guest

    mr_vocab wrote:

    > what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
    > multiplayer games
    > free things to do on the net

    Meanwhile, in Cambodia, families are concerned where their next meal
    will come from.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 22, 2004
  4. mr_vocab

    Pepperoni Guest

  5. mr_vocab

    Trent© Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:56:01 +1000, "mr_vocab"
    <> wrote:

    >what are some cool things to do on the internet such as maybe some good
    >multiplayer games
    >free things to do on the net
    >
    >thanks

    One handed?...or two?

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    What do you call a smart blonde?
    A golden retriever.

    Trent©, Apr 22, 2004
  6. mr_vocab

    mr_vocab Guest

    thanks guy for your help
    less i wont be bored till i go back to school

    nathan

    mr_vocab, Apr 23, 2004
  7. mr_vocab

    mr_vocab Guest

    ...... :p

    mr_vocab, Apr 23, 2004
  8. mr_vocab

    OnSite Guest

    Well, instead of sitting around wondering, perhaps they should work harder
    to improve their plight. Who really cares?

    There are plenty of boat people who have made it here and found a better
    life.

    OnSite, Apr 23, 2004