    PNeski Guest

    I got the first one,is it 16x9??
    Thanks
    PNeski, Nov 24, 2003

  2. PNeski

    Ted Miller Guest

    Assuming you're talking about the R1 disc, and by "16x9" you mean
    "anamorphically enhanced" as opposed to "1.77:1 aspect ratio," then yes.
    There is absolutely nothing on the packaging to indicate this, though.

    I can't comment definitively about other regions, since I don't own those
    discs.

    Ted Miller, Nov 24, 2003

  3. PNeski

    PNeski Guest

    Thanks,I know the re-released it,and since
    I don't have a Widescreen set yet I had
    no way of Knowing
    Peter
    PNeski, Nov 25, 2003
  4. PNeski

    Ted Miller Guest

    You can check this by setting your DVD player to "widescreen tv" mode -- if
    everything looks kinda tall and skinny, the DVD is 16x9 enhanced.

    Ted Miller, Nov 25, 2003