    However, I can assure you all that Judge Chicken Eddie is indeed real.

    I also have audiotape proof that Woody Woodpecker used to watch one of my local
    tv stations at the time that I recorded it. ;)

    Waterperson77, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Waterperson77

    madkevin Guest

    "Waterperson77" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > However, I can assure you all that Judge Chicken Eddie is indeed real.

    Can you prove that you are?

    Kevin "Relatin' Dudes To Philosophy" Cogliano

    madkevin, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Waterperson77

    jayembee Guest

    (Waterperson77) wrote:

    > Most people in this newsgroup don't believe that Judge
    > Chicken Eddie is real.

    We might if you can provide his real name so that we may
    esearch news items about him.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Waterperson77

    Richard C. Guest

    yer a fukin' idjit!
    ========
    "Waterperson77" <> wrote in message
    : They should make a tv series of the court sentencings in my area and
    release it
    : as season sets on dvd.
    :
    : Judge Chicken Eddie is at it again. It was on the news today that
    Judge Chicken
    : Eddie sentenced an 18 year old man to stand on a street corner near a
    porno
    : store with a bag over his head.
    :
    : He got this sentence because he was guilty of stealing porn.
    (according to the
    : judge, accoding to the news), and he was also ordered by Judge Chicken
    Eddie to
    : graduate from high school at the end of this school year (about one or
    two
    : months from now).
    :
    : Most people in this newsgroup don't believe that Judge Chicken Eddie
    is real.
    : They think that he's some sort of toy that I play with.
    :

    Richard C., May 4, 2004
  5. Waterperson77

    mcpherson