    Are they going to come out with a Special Edition of this or something? I
    can't find it in any of the local stores. A S.E. would be nice. I'd love to
    see the outtakes from this John Carpenter jewel.
    Owl Jolson, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Owl Jolson

    Steve K. Guest

    Steve K., Oct 21, 2004

  3. >No Special Ed. but it is available at Amazon for $12.

    isn't there an R2 special edition?
    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 21, 2004
  4. On 21 Oct 2004, Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    > >No Special Ed. but it is available at Amazon for $12.

    > isn't there an R2 special edition?

    Yep, got it quite cheaply from a seller on Amazon.co.uk. The only real
    extra is a commentary from Carpenter and Rowdy Roddy, but it's worth
    getting the disc for if you're a fan, and its absence from the North
    American DVD is a mystery.

    swac
    Stephen Cooke, Oct 26, 2004