    on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
    you satisfied with the purchase?
    joevan, Apr 10, 2007

  2. joevan

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    >I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
    > on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    > decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
    > you satisfied with the purchase?

    First question: WHY are you getting email from them? Did you REQUEST it? If
    not, it must be SPAM. If it's SPAM, RUN! Stay Away! Review the Boulder
    Pledge.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder_Pledge
    WhzzKdd, Apr 10, 2007

  3. joevan

    flamer Guest

    On Apr 10, 11:04 am, joevan <> wrote:
    > I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
    > on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    > decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
    > you satisfied with the purchase?

    ^ what he said.. dont support companies who spam.

    Flamer.
    flamer , Apr 10, 2007
  4. joevan

    Mike Easter Guest

    joevan wrote:
    Subject: TheTechgeek.com
    > I have been getting email from them for a while.

    Don't forget that your/the subject's words, which is just the /name/ of
    this thread, is not a 'part of' the sentences or content in the body of
    your message.

    Getting emails can mean anything from spam to a forgotten subscription.
    I don't see much techgeek.com spam in sightings, so we should assume
    that you are receiving solicited mail from techgeek.com

    > Haven't ever clicked
    > on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    > decent seller or another scam.

    It doesn't appear to me that http://www.techgeek.com/ is selling
    /anything/.

    > Anyone bought from them and if so were
    > you satisfied with the purchase?

    What are you talking about? If you are talking about the content of a
    piece of mail you are looking at, it doesn't mean that we can see inside
    your head or your mailbox.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 10, 2007
  5. joevan

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:17 -0700, "Mike Easter" <>
    wrote:

    >It doesn't appear to me that http://www.techgeek.com/ is selling
    >/anything/.

    Looks at subject.

    Looks at Mike.

    Looks back at subject.

    Raises eyebrow at Mike.

    :)
    Evan Platt, Apr 10, 2007
  6. joevan wrote:
    > I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
    > on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    > decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
    > you satisfied with the purchase?

    If they're spammers, it doesn't matter.

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 10, 2007
  7. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On 10 Apr 2007 02:57:47 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> I have been getting email from them for a while. Haven't ever clicked
    >> on their links but did check out on line and am wondering if they be a
    >> decent seller or another scam. Anyone bought from them and if so were
    >> you satisfied with the purchase?

    >If they're spammers, it doesn't matter.
    >
    >http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

    So, my question is sort of answered. No body has bought from them.
    I did not get to their page by clicking on an email. I googled for
    them. Just not needing anything at this time but wanted to get a
    consensus of their reliability if I could.
    joevan, Apr 13, 2007