Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by David White, Jul 18, 2005.

  1. David White

    David White Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. "David White" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Brand New Vista 390 Phone; Black
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789109919&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
    >
    > BRAND NEW D-Link USB10/100 Ethernet adapter DSB-650TX
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789113724&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
    >
    > Speedstream 5360 DSL Modem
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6785324147&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    Did these items "fall" from the back of a Best Buy truck?

    Morpheus Stormcrow, Jul 19, 2005

  3. David White

    Jez Guest

    "David White" <> wrote in

    > Brand New Vista 390 Phone; Black
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789109919&rd=1

    &sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    > BRAND NEW D-Link USB10/100 Ethernet adapter DSB-650TX
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789113724&rd=1

    &sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    > Speedstream 5360 DSL Modem
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6785324147&rd=1

    &sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Well, I'm looking for a Korg Micro
    http://www.korg.co.uk/products/pro_keyboard/mircokorg/pk_microkorg.asp,

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1603257B

    for a friend of mine, he's willing to pay up to £180 UK for one.
    (Not having one is holding up their current recording sessions)

    Anyone know of one going ? I've been checking out e-bay for over a week,
    and things are not going as planned.

    Thanks.
    :)

    --
    Jez, MBA.,
    Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
    notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
    led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
    that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
    skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
    Howard Zinn

    Jez, Jul 19, 2005