    Fred Skyler Guest

    I have just opened windows XP and find there is no Thesaurus nor spell
    check---Is there none??

    Fred Skyler, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Fred  Skyler

    Patrick Guest

    Fred Skyler wrote:
    > I have just opened windows XP and find there is no Thesaurus nor spell
    > check---Is there none??

    Thiere is no Thesaurus or Spell-Checker in WindowsXP.
    Said comes with other programs like MS-Word or MS-Works.

    Patrick, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Fred  Skyler

    GateKeeper Guest

    http://www.spellchecker.com

    In news:3f47e64b$,
    Fred Skyler <> typed: With a :)

    GateKeeper, Aug 24, 2003
  4. Fred  Skyler

    Gary - US Guest

    Opened what in XP? Word has it.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 26, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:G%z2b.282$-kc.rr.com,
    Gary - US <> typed
    || Opened what in XP? Word has it.

    The op doesn't have Word, the op has Windows XP. Windows XP doesn't have a
    dictionary or thesaurus, Word does.

    The op already knows this now.

    || --
    || Semper Fi & God Bless America,
    || Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
    || http://www.mcngp.tk
    || The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    || ** Kindly Do The Needful **
    || "Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message
    ||| In news:g522b.7504$2.webusenet.com,
    ||| GateKeeper <> typed
    ||| www.dictionary.com
    ||| www.thesaurus.com
    ||| ---
    ||| Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus
    ||| Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

    ---
    Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus Free.

    Robert de Brus, Aug 26, 2003