    --

    remove SPAM to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    KerplunKuK, Mar 3, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:12:06 -0000, KerplunKuK wrote:

    >I am looking at buying a new case and I am stuck between the following;
    >Xaser III Super Tower Series
    >V1000A

    <snip>

    >Any comments or advice?

    Maybe these newsgroups

    alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
    alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned
    alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
    alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
    alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
    alt.comp.hardware.scratchbuilt

    Check out any reviews / forums at overclocking sites.

    http://www.overclockersonline.com/
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/
    http://www.overclockers.com/

    Just a couple of hardware sites.

    http://www.pchardware.ro
    http://www.tomshardware.com/

    Depending on CPU, for AMD (I guess some where at www.intel.com as well.)
    there are design documents for cooling / airflow.

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_739,00.html

    http://www2.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/1,,30_182_869_4348^4356,00.html?1075404956
    This search tool permits AMD customers and resellers to locate thermal
    solutions that AMD has verified with the AMD Athlon™ XP processor. This
    utility is provided as a service to AMD customers and resellers to
    ensure a positive user experience with the AMD Athlon™ XP processor. Due
    to the complex nature of the issues affecting reliable processor
    operation with a thermal solution, A

    Me
    why?, Mar 3, 2004