    Wisconsin
    Brief: Thermalright is well known for making world-class CPU coolers. Now they have entered the VGA cooling business. The Thermalright V1 Ultra is an improved version of the V1 and features a third heatpipe. Not only does it cool well, it does this without creating a lot of fan noise. During our testing the cooler could easily beat a low-cost watercooling solution.

    Link: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Thermalright/V1Ultra

    Silverstrand, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I love Thermalright products...

    ....they are right up there with Cooler Master. I have several of their CPU coolers (copper and aluminum), and my favorite one is the Si-97. Excellent products, although in the review it was noted that there are mounting difficulties. Still, it does an excellent job cooling that GPU.:burnout:

    bigal, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thermalright make cool stuff... i would have to order it from us if i wanted any but i have heard great things :D

    that cooler though, its a bit danagerous with the back mount :|

    unholy, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Not to be confused with Thermaltake, which is appropriately named as they TAKE money from your wallet and give you nothing but heat in return.

    The Modfather, Dec 9, 2005