    [​IMG]
    Quote: "Thermalright is famous for making some of the best CPU heatsinks available. The V-1 is their first attempt at making a VGA cooler and we take a look to see if they can extend their crown into the graphics section."
    Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?page=thermalrightv1_1

    Silverstrand, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well they made what I believe to be one major mistake already :(
    They put the fan on so hit blows hot air down straight onto the back of the video card instead of up and away like nature would have wanted.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Nature doesn't want fans... they are too loud even running at 1 DbA louder :D
    it doesn't seem to be a very good HSink and fan...

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005