    further enhanced compatibility with the latest Windows Vista builds

    Freeware edition available at:

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006

  2. "Carlos" <> wrote in message

    > On April 28th Avast updated its so much commented antivirus to version
    > 4.7.826
    > Changelog:
    > Carlos

    He he he... Don't tell me the Mexicans got in on the anti-virus market

    Gordon Benton, May 1, 2006

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Your ignorance is shining brightly.

    Carlos is not Mexican.

    The ancient Greek philosopher Herakleitos once said, "Bigotry is the
    disease of the religious."

    Rick, May 1, 2006
  4. Gordon:
    Mexican ain't the only spanish speaking persons in the world.
    You should look the map south a little more often.
    I am a proud inhabitant of Argentina.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006
  5. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 1 May 2006 07:58:01 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >I am a proud inhabitant of Argentina.

    Maxima Country ;-)

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 1, 2006
  6. Yeah!.
    Your queen.
    A guy from the Netherlands was needed to conquer her.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006
  7. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 1 May 2006 08:16:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Yeah!.
    >Your queen.
    >A guy from the Netherlands was needed to conquer her.

    She picked the wrong guy. Should have been me me me :)
    Does this make us relatives now? Your my brother?

    jud

    busy reinstalling x64 on his new system-drive....

    Jud Hendrix, May 1, 2006
  8. Rick:
    My message was for Gordon, not for you!
    Thanks for your support, Rick!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006
  9. Rick

    Rick Guest

    You're welcome, Carlos.

    People should not be so quick to stereotype based on a name. A friend
    of mine in the Army was German and his name was Carlos. And another
    friend, who was Belgian with a German wife, had a daughter named Carmen.
    I guess to top it all off, my father-in-law's first name is Shirley.
    A young woman at the local college named Larry is about to graduate and
    be commissioned a 2nd lieutenant in the Army. One of her classmates,
    also about to graduate and be commissioned in the Army, is a young man
    named Tristen.

    Rick...

    Rick, May 1, 2006
  10. Well...
    Our president should get married with a dutch woman for closing the deal.
    And I don't think that's gonna happen, at least in the next 400 years.
    Nevertheless, we're all brothers in x64!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006
  11. Jane is our sister. :p
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 1, 2006
  12. We sure are! And frankly, I think we can all give ourselves a SHINY!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 1, 2006
  13. All we need now is Frodo, to carry the Fellowship of the x64 ring!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2006
  14. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 1 May 2006 11:20:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >All we need now is Frodo, to carry the Fellowship of the x64 ring!

    LOL

    Jud Hendrix, May 1, 2006
  15. "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > Gordon:
    > Mexican ain't the only spanish speaking persons in the world.
    > You should look the map south a little more often.
    > I am a proud inhabitant of Argentina.
    > Carlos

    Sorry about the oversight. So the difference is..........??

    Gordon Benton, May 1, 2006
  16. La diferencia es...
    que, muy respetuosamente, creo que te has referido a la comunidad latina de
    una forma impropia.
    Un gran saludo a todos los latinoamericanos y, en especial, a los hermanos
    mexicanos.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 2, 2006
  17. Re: There's a new Avast in town and it sucks salsa

    Que te has referido a la comunidad latina de taco, tostitos, guacamole,
    fajita, salsa, burrito, tortilla y, gran saludo a todos sangria y taquila a
    los speedy gonzales

    Gordon "Pablo" Benton

    Gordon Benton, May 2, 2006